Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So, I started making these step by step videos for us visual learners, like myself. I never intended to make my own thread on it.....However, @Lawsuit11 and a few others thought it would be a good idea to have all my tutorials in one spot, for ease of access for newbies.

I have a few stipulations that I would like all who visit this thread to adhere to.....Why? Because @Ghost_RAM has taken the time and energy to keep the real AlfaOBD thread up to date. NONE of what you are about to see would even be possible without him and the extremely knowledgeable people in that thread.
https://www.ramforum.com/threads/alfaobd.123982/
This is designed to be an extension of the original thread linked above for newbies.

With that being said, stipulations are:
No help questions should be asked in this thread. Please refer to the link above with your question.
If any help questions are asked, the question should be answered by another member, by placing the link above. (EVERY TIME)

OK, OK, OK Adam, we get it. We won't disrespect the original thread by asking our questions here.

But can we quote a post or comment? YES of course. Chat away. That is what this Forum is all about. Just ask any AlfaOBD related questions by using the link above.
FYI, all my videos are made 100% by me, from start to finish. I hope that they are helpful and fun to watch.

My videos will be linked below and I will update this thread as I create new ones. (With moderator permission)
Thank you for tolerating my long winded speech.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdCjicTh12KSFdkr5IITlDbiHvFWAogXP

Last edited:

bmac0805

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Love your videos man. Very easy to follow and has just enough entertainment to wanna go back for more. Keep up the good work. I appreciate your channel.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Love your videos man. Very easy to follow and has just enough entertainment to wanna go back for more. Keep up the good work. I appreciate your channel.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Thank you sir!

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I'll be looking forward to watching the step by step video on configuring the big daddys house AlfaOBD 5 minute timer. This timer is crucial in successful changes in AlfaOBD :-D

Your videos are awesome, thank you for putting the time and effort into making them!!

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll be looking forward to watching the step by step video on configuring the big daddys house AlfaOBD 5 minute timer. This timer is crucial in successful changes in AlfaOBD :-D

Your videos are awesome, thank you for putting the time and effort into making them!!
Hahahaha!
Believe it or not after our first conversation about the timer, I have spent quite a little bit of time trying to learn how to write code for that simple program.... I learn everything from scratch. it will happen one day sir

KC Cryptkeeper

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Big Daddy do you know the power window calibration trick? This resets the auto up and down on the windows. If so please consider this for a video, it would come in handy.

Lawsuit11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Big Daddy do you know the power window calibration trick? This resets the auto up and down on the windows. If so please consider this for a video, it would come in handy.

Great idea @KC Cryptkeeper. Yes he should do one lol. roll your window up manually and hold the button in the same direction for 3-5 seconds after it has fully traveled and that will reset the auto up and down.

You have to do it both ways to set up and down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ram Year
--
Engine
--
So, I started making these step by step videos for us visual learners, like myself. I never intended to make my own thread on it.....However, @Lawsuit11 and a few others thought it would be a good idea to have all my tutorials in one spot, for ease of access for newbies.

I have a few stipulations that I would like all who visit this thread to adhere to.....Why? Because @Ghost_RAM has taken the time and energy to keep the real AlfaOBD thread up to date. NONE of what you are about to see would even be possible without him and the extremely knowledgeable people in that thread.
https://www.ramforum.com/threads/alfaobd.123982/
This is designed to be an extension of the original thread linked above for newbies.

With that being said, stipulations are:
No help questions should be asked in this thread. Please refer to the link above with your question.
If any help questions are asked, the question should be answered by another member, by placing the link above. (EVERY TIME)

OK, OK, OK Adam, we get it. We won't disrespect the original thread by asking our questions here.

But can we quote a post or comment? YES of course. Chat away. That is what this Forum is all about. Just ask any AlfaOBD related questions by using the link above.
FYI, all my videos are made 100% by me, from start to finish. I hope that they are helpful and fun to watch.

My videos will be linked below and I will update this thread as I create new ones. (With moderator permission)
Thank you for tolerating my long winded speech.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdCjicTh12KSFdkr5IITlDbiHvFWAogXP

Can you do me a favor and replace the Tapatalk link you have on your YT channel with the direct link to the site. Its going no where and I can't stand TT!! :)

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can you do me a favor and replace the Tapatalk link you have on your YT channel with the direct link to the site. Its going no where and I can't stand TT!! :)
Yes sir, consider it done. I know you hate TT. Lol
I also sent you a PM.

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Every idea for a video is a great one. Super short video though.. Thanks man [emoji5]

RASelkirk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry for my ignorance, what's the deal with the 5 minute timer? And are any of these functions available for an '18? I know the 'puters are locked...

Russ

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Sorry for my ignorance, what's the deal with the 5 minute timer? And are any of these functions available for an '18? I know the 'puters are locked...

Russ

The timer is just to give the computer's and modules time to power down and reset. Some people have had issues trying to do too much at once or not allowing enough time in between changes. I've never had an issue with allowing about 1 minute in between changes.

Yes everything he has made video's on are available on the 18's. You just need the security bypass cable that @DeereGuy makes

2018 2500 6.4L Tradesman

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
New video up!
Inspired by @KC Cryptkeeper
Your video suggestion is going to be 3rd up in this new series I'm starting.
Thank you sir

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great Job, videos are great...Thank You!
Thank you Sir!
I thought it was a good time to start to integrate some simpler how to videos with a spin.... [emoji23]