AlfaOBD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ghost_RAM

Ghost_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
FYI

For anyone thinking about or already have set the performance settings towards the bottom of the list you might loose your tow/haul mode and ESC. Mine stopped working but as soon as I disabled them it was back and working again.

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you have it selected in the radio settings and you flip the stalk forward when the headlights are in the auto position by the dial and you get the automatic high beam enabled in the evic then I am at a loss. I will say they are more sensitive than what was in my GC. Depending on light levels (driving at dark), they will not come on below a certain speed and will not be on when stopped.

Yes, I removed the ASBM Present from the auto high beam set because I found out having it selected made no difference in them working. It is one of the settings I originally set because I was having difficulty getting them activated. Check the link in this post that Mpgrimm2 directed me to.

Enabling factory option codes without the dealer

My issue ended up being in the program itself. When selecting Auto High Beam Module Location, it would not take the setting “ECC_AHBM". After contacting the developer, he sent out a patch that corrected the issue. Check the location and make sure yours reads "ECC_AHBM". Pay attention to when you select it if it reads at the top the current configuration of that setting. It should tell you. Beyond that, I am not sure.

View attachment 136339

Yes I get the option on the radio and on the evic with the hl switch on auto and the stalk push forward it says they’re activated, but I haven’t seen them turn on.
I tried covering the mirror sensor and the dash sensor but nothing works yet.

Is there a fuse or something for that?
Also I’ll disable that ASBM setting and see if that fixes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ghost_RAM

Ghost_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't think the ASBM Present is going to do anything.

Sorry to ask so many questions, but need to verify everything. You are also testing it at night and not just covering the sensor (dash) during the day? The truck is actually in motion and above 15mph when it's very dark out and above 30 to 40mph with some ambient light from street lights and so on?

If you're high beams are working, I don't think the fuse would be blown. Can you disable in the radio then push the stalk forward to check if your high beams are working?

EDIT: Did you check the ECC_AHBM location setting?

OP
OP
Ghost_RAM

Ghost_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did it work for you?

atom13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Na
Engine
Na
This info is great. I have the obdlink and tablet.

The DRL I’d like to activate my parking/turn lights. Did you guys have problems with led bulbs? I have Morimoto x vf bulbs and currently have parking light out message. I have resistors for the turn signals and no message. I’d love to activate them for drl.

OP
OP
Ghost_RAM

Ghost_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine have been working just fine for a while now on my factory projectors using the amber signals for DRLs.

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I added a oem projector headlight harness on my projector headlights and I activated the led strip as drl and it works great!

atom13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Na
Engine
Na
I have quads. I'm currently doing a retrofit to another set of quads. I guess I'll try it and update my findings.

randotx

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm there’s an option to turn on the cooled seat funiction? I installed limited heat/cool seats, the center console with rear seat switches/harness and the correct bezel with switches.

I had power connections already from previous seats. No heat from factory.

The new seats heat will work with the bezel buttons. The rear seats do not. The cooled options also do not work.

Chach

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Can anyone confirm there’s an option to turn on the cooled seat funiction? I installed limited heat/cool seats, the center console with rear seat switches/harness and the correct bezel with switches.

The new seats heat will work with the bezel buttons. The rear seats do not. The cooled options also do not work.
It looks like the option is thereAlfaBC.jpeg

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Yes there is definitely an option there to turn them on. I have not done it with this tool because I activated mine with the AE tool but it's got the same settings the AE tool does so I don't see why it wouldn't work. STecoD did turn on his rear heated seats with it and it worked fine.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

DeereGuy

Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
It looks like the option is thereView attachment 136464

Can someone confirm that the front vented seat option shows up 2x in the list. To successfully turn on the feature we have had to enabled it in both ecu3 and ecu5. I know the developer doesn’t filter by ecu (which would be a nice option) but there should be the ability to activate that feature at 2 different places. It looks like the screen shot is the ecu5 settings since it has the material type in it also. I don’t have my truck with me right now to confirm the settings on alfaobd.

Chach

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Here's the second option for vented frontsAlfaBC2.jpeg

OP
OP
Ghost_RAM

Ghost_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you do try these any of these settings, please report back and let us know what all worked for you. Thanks!

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can anyone on here with the alfaobd upload their own settings ID Log if you have oem factory projector headlights?

I’m trying to activate all the settings so that my oem projector headlights work on my quad equipped ram

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Can anyone on here with the alfaobd upload their own settings ID Log if you have oem factory projector headlights?

I’m trying to activate all the settings so that my oem projector headlights work on my quad equipped ram

I uploaded screenshots of every BCM screen on my 18 Ram 1500 Laramie using the AlfaOBD to post 6 ...
https://www.ramforum.com/index.php?posts/1785526

Chances are anything you want to compare is on there.

M² Mods.