Another Paint Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwclarksr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L - 287cid
So, I was going to ask this question on the "Cheapo Paint Jobs" thread, but that thread turned more into joking around, than being informative. There were a couple of members that replied, 17CrewCab1500 & ramportin1, that have backgrounds in Paint & Body. But my question can be answered by anyone and everyone.

How much Primer, Base Coat & Clear Coat do I need to do a complete paint job on my 2002 Quad Cab Sport SWB (6.5' Bed)?

My son and I are going to work on this truck over the next 3 years before I give it to him. We are not going to sell it, so I'm not concerned that I won't get a returned investment. But we would like to get him looking brand new and running like a SOB.

OP
OP
mwclarksr

mwclarksr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L - 287cid
So I guess I'll have to use the "@" in order for the Auto Body guys to see this thread. I figured after a couple of days I would get some kind of response, not 10 days of nothing, lol. So, @17CrewCab1500 & @ramportin1, any thoughts to my question in the above post?