any chance of getting Mopar heated seat kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bssc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Benny any chance of finding the
82210896AB heated seat kit ? I have one side that has got an issue and do not want to have to take the kit I have in out as I cut holes for the switches in the dash panel long ago. I originally bought the kit from you.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Benny any chance of finding the
82210896AB heated seat kit ? I have one side that has got an issue and do not want to have to take the kit I have in out as I cut holes for the switches in the dash panel long ago. I originally bought the kit from you.

I am sorry but this has been discontinued, I checked all nationwide dealers as well and none have any stock. Are there any markings on it perhaps that will point us to the original vendor?

- Benny

OP
OP
B

Bssc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thanks for getting back to me , no markings as I can tell , I am going to take out the main harness tomorrow and check it out IIRC the pad had no markings , I am not looking forward to removing those .

OP
OP
B

Bssc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thanks, Benny I just was able to get back at it shoulder surgery recovery I have to take off a few days in between sorting this out. The distribution block confirms this I just scanned it in nice of them to have a qr code. I have traced it to either a bad switch or a bad side of the distribution block .