Any DuraTrac Long Term Reviews?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubmedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are there any long term review on the Goodyear DuraTrac tires? I am going to be running stock 275/60/20

james.price.58

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Had them on 2 Jeep Wranglers. They're a great tire for everything! They do get very loud after about 15k and the sidewalls on the C rated are not very strong (I assume the E load has thicker sidewalls)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TatertotScott

The man, the myth, the legend, the one and only!
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Have also had two sets.

Oversized on my Avalanche, d-rated, wore like iron, gripped very well, outstanding in all conditions, including wet snow (more dangerous than pretty much anything), little noise, but not bad.

Stock size on my WK2 Grand Cherokee, p-rated, wore very well, rode excellently, noisy as hell (quiet vehicle, so could simply be the delta), grippy in all conditions as above.

Overall, I really liked both sets better than any other tire I have ever used. And, having owned 22 vehicles, almost all with replacement tires at least once, that is saying something.

Common sense isn't...nor is common decency.

MoparBrent

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been running 275/60R20 duratracs on my 2016 Ram for 40,000km so far and it’s been great to say the least. Still have about half the tread left.

I live in northern Ontario and driving through a foot of snow on the road, slush and more I’ve never had a problem and never had to use 4Low always just kept my truck in 4Auto.

Yes they are a little more noisy than stock but the radio will drown out the extra noise

Just make sure you rotate your tires ever oil change and they will serve you well