Any recommendations on Aftermarket CV Axles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LFD03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just seeing if anybody has any raves/reviews on aftermarket CV axles on a non lifted ram 1500. OEM is crazy expensive ($600-$700ish each). Been seeing ones from World Parts, Premium QC, Cardone and Trakmotive for significantly cheaper. Just looking to see if anybody has had good/bad experiences with any of them.

Travelin Ram

Reaction score
Somewhere in NA. Probably. We travel a lot.
Ram Year
Engine
My experience over the years has steered me to buy OEM for any part that can leave me stranded. But that’s easy for me to say and the dealer prices are nuts.

Lots of people go the route of reman and some vendors offer lifetime warranties. Cardone is a well known brand.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Just seeing if anybody has any raves/reviews on aftermarket CV axles on a non lifted ram 1500. OEM is crazy expensive ($600-$700ish each). Been seeing ones from World Parts, Premium QC, Cardone and Trakmotive for significantly cheaper. Just looking to see if anybody has had good/bad experiences with any of them.
Hunt up Dilligaf,he's had some experience with CV's,and he's in your backyard just over in Wainwright