Best lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jenkins22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have been looking to put a lift under 4" on my 2012 ram 1500 4wd and i was wondering if i could get any tips on what the best choices for lifts would be, i want to spent under $400. im okay with using a leveling kit, wasnt sure what hight i would need to do things such as extend break lines or get new parts. i want it to be functional and tough and keep a smooth ride. and also fit 33's on 17" rims. i was looking at rough country, superlift, and readylift but id be open to any of other brands. if there is a body lift kit which keeps the ride smooth then id be open to that to. im gonna install it myself to.

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
Your best bet would be to look at the bilstein 5100's or the rancho quik lifts. They are leveling kits for the front. They are the most popular on here, and most functional for your price range. You'll have no issues fitting your desired tires on here.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
With your price rage I'd recommend Bilsteins for the front at 2.0 and a 1.5" zone body lift. That'll keep you at the price you want and give you 3.5" of lift

OP
OP
J

jenkins22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Your best bet would be to look at the bilstein 5100's or the rancho quik lifts. They are leveling kits for the front. They are the most popular on here, and most functional for your price range. You'll have no issues fitting your desired tires on here.

do you have a link for a good pair of those bilstein 5100's?