Best Mods for Under $100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAMF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What kind of car hit you?
It was another truck I was told. I was unconscious then delirious when the ambulance took me away. He was doing 60+ I'm sure cause the speedlimit is 55. The cop said both vehicles were totalled.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

TonyMM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 CC 6"4 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It was another truck I was told. I was unconscious then delirious when the ambulance took me away. He was doing 60+ I'm sure cause the speedlimit is 55. The cop said both vehicles were totalled.

Wow good that you are ok!

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6

Damnnnnnnnnn Man you were real lucky

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been in a t-bone accident like that when I was in HS. Snowy roads up in Kenosha WI and we were at a 4-way stop sign in a small Buick, pulled out and CRUNCH! We were broad sided by a drunk who likely never even touched his brakes. I was a passenger and we got hit on the DS. One of the people in the back seat flew out the back window and the other suffered multiple injuries. The driver almost didn't make it, but pulled through after a few weeks. I was untouched, except for some glass in my head. The settlement paid for my Galaxy 500.

Don't want to overshadow anything, just figured people like to read stories and I wanted to share how bad things could have been. Again, very glad you're ok BAMF.

atc06jh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey guys!
I made a video last week on the unboxing and installation of the 4x4FLSTC LED Projector Fog Lights.
I didn't share it here because they were $130.00 at that time. But Harry (The Amazon seller) dropped the price and gave me a coupon code to share with you guys. This will make the light $104.99. I know, I know, I know. That's still over $100..... But it is so darn close, I thought it would share anyways.
You can grab the code from my Instagram account
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIo-kqwpoKV/?igshid=1p4ur5yei5iay
It's only good for 3 months!
Happy modding and thanks for all your guys' support!

Adam
big daddy's house

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

left a comment on YouTube about these. I bought the Z Off-road version of these (didn’t know you had a code and all dang it). I had to use the stock brackets and dremel the hole for the pins on the side of the lights to fit as the aftermarket brackets were crap. But so far the light output is amazing and they look great. I’m sure they’re all made by the same person (China ).

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
How do you guys find anything on
ALIEXPRESS ????

I put in ram 1500 & get honda & Toyota parts????
I just tried it put RAM 1500 and got RAM 1500 parts

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Yup just tried it again as RAM1500 and RAM 1500

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
left a comment on YouTube about these. I bought the Z Off-road version of these (didn’t know you had a code and all dang it). I had to use the stock brackets and dremel the hole for the pins on the side of the lights to fit as the aftermarket brackets were crap. But so far the light output is amazing and they look great. I’m sure they’re all made by the same person (China ).
First off, thanks for your support brother.
and you're probably right they're all made by the same company but I don't know that for sure.
But transferring the original brackets does it completely mount flush to the bumper?
I have about one finger gap between the light and the back of the bumper.
Just curious.

atc06jh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
First off, thanks for your support brother.
and you're probably right they're all made by the same company but I don't know that for sure.
But transferring the original brackets does it completely mount flush to the bumper?
I have about one finger gap between the light and the back of the bumper.
Just curious.

There is maybe 1/10 of an inch gap so it is barely noticeable from the stock lights. It made a huge difference as I too had a large gap. Even after turning the adjustment knob. It also helped them face out instead of in towards the middle of the bumper. I have a thread up called Headlight Options and I put up some photos on there. I can take more during the daytime to show the gap if you want. Another person ordered them and the stock bracket side holes are larger than the pins off the sides of the lights so his may not work. But I think it will with a rubber washer around the pins.

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There is maybe 1/10 of an inch gap so it is barely noticeable from the stock lights. It made a huge difference as I too had a large gap. Even after turning the adjustment knob. It also helped them face out instead of in towards the middle of the bumper. I have a thread up called Headlight Options and I put up some photos on there. I can take more during the daytime to show the gap if you want. Another person ordered them and the stock bracket side holes are larger than the pins off the sides of the lights so his may not work. But I think it will with a rubber washer around the pins.
Yeah, please post some photos. I may try this to show my YouTube viewers. All credit will go to you brother. Thanks for the info!

atc06jh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yeah, please post some photos. I may try this to show my YouTube viewers. All credit will go to you brother. Thanks for the info!

Here are a few of them. If you need some more just let me know or look at my thread on Headlight Options. Using the stock brackets helped a ton. The driver side has maybe 1/10 of an inch larger gap around the cutout, but you absolutely can’t tell unless you look hard. If you need any tips just reach out.

8CB7626E-EEA4-435C-9288-50DB7DE3BAF0.jpeg

2B5CCB15-F31F-4667-A6ED-E2832DB26620.jpeg

6E590F8E-F48B-4C69-9B7A-02D6F5240107.jpeg

6FF2E6EF-3379-4E21-A945-C4173D904DCA.jpeg

atc06jh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Where did you pick those up?

I found them on Amazon for under $30. Just type in your year truck, ram, and tag lights. They should pop up. Mine are the VIPMOTOZ. The pin on the rear of the lights is a bit of a pain to pull and put back in. But took maybe 15 min to install. They look a heck of a lot better than the stocks though.

Last edited:

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here are a few of them. If you need some more just let me know or look at my thread on Headlight Options. Using the stock brackets helped a ton. The driver side has maybe 1/10 of an inch larger gap around the cutout, but you absolutely can’t tell unless you look hard. If you need any tips just reach out.

View attachment 234863

View attachment 234864

View attachment 234865

View attachment 234866
That is a ton better!
I can get my entire finger in mine.
Thanks for the update brother.
AND I know, I know. My truck is filthy lolc25b16487103e0a1a5bb322e718dfed2.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics