Best performance suspension setup for a 2/4 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I believe the shock everyone uses for a 2/4 drop is a TS514 and a TS905, still check with some other guys but that is what I have saved in my book of things to order.

as for the springs being softer... I'm not sure, with my sway bars and BT springs and shocks its a pretty firm ride. I bought the truck set up like that so I dont have a stock comparison except the bighorn I rented and my truck was way stiffer than that truck but was also a RCSB vs a QCSB

OP
OP
Ak47bravo

Ak47bravo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the info. I am getting pretty excited. It's going to be like Christmas once all these packages start arriving.

R/T
I saw on your build thread that you are going to replace your rear sway bar end links. Your current setup is using the ones that comes with the Belltech kit? What will you get? The Power dragons?

thebeet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I believe the shock everyone uses for a 2/4 drop is a TS514 and a TS905, still check with some other guys but that is what I have saved in my book of things to order.

as for the springs being softer... I'm not sure, with my sway bars and BT springs and shocks its a pretty firm ride. I bought the truck set up like that so I dont have a stock comparison except the bighorn I rented and my truck was way stiffer than that truck but was also a RCSB vs a QCSB

Those are the shocks I have on my truck with a 2/4 drop.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Those are the shocks I have on my truck with a 2/4 drop.

Think they will work with a 3/5 or run out of shock ? really it shouldn't move in the full scope of travel anymore than the 2/4 just curious

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Think they will work with a 3/5 or run out of shock ? really it shouldn't move in the full scope of travel anymore than the 2/4 just curious

Yes they will, there's still plenty of compression in the shocks. You'll be hitting frame components before you run out of shock.

Smurfkiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i lowered mine 3/5.5 still using factory shocks right now. i will be changing the rears to either BT streets or qa1s but the factories arent bottoming out.