Bilsteins and Zone BL pics. Nothing Major :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gibby252006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So question if I want to run the billistein 5100 in the front and want to get some suspension lift what would i need for the rear?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Don't 20x12's stick out an inch further? Im going for a set of 35s.

it all depends on the offset. i can tell you that with 20x10 at -24 mm offset with 35's you will rub on just a level (ask glocknram) He then added a 3" body lift but i think he figured it would clear with a 1.25" body lift

OP
OP
J

Jameson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would run with 35s but I would be able trim. When I final get the money for a suspension lift and gears I'm going 35s though.

Williamw454

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's what I am planning on, I have bilsteins and a body lift sitting in the garage. Just waiting for a day above 50 degrees as my garage isn't heated. I also have and old set of 35x12.50/20s on 20x10 -24mm and as of when i bought the truck I can promise you they didnt fit haha.

Harrisb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Do you have straight on side picks? The one pic that is there the wheels and tires are shaded so it's hard to see the tires. Debating on whether to just level with 33's or add my RCX 1.25" lift (don't want it to look stuffed). The mickey thompson's I have ordered are .5" taller than the tires you are running and I will only do 2.1 on my bilstein's MAX, possibly even 1.4 as I do tow with my rig.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you have straight on side picks? The one pic that is there the wheels and tires are shaded so it's hard to see the tires. Debating on whether to just level with 33's or add my RCX 1.25" lift (don't want it to look stuffed). The mickey thompson's I have ordered are .5" taller than the tires you are running and I will only do 2.1 on my bilstein's MAX, possibly even 1.4 as I do tow with my rig.

If this is the case...^^^ I'd install that body lift.
Plus the 1.4 setting drives REALLY nice.
Mines set to that from 2.1 and it was noticeably different in a great way

Harrisb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
If this is the case...^^^ I'd install that body lift.
Plus the 1.4 setting drives REALLY nice.
Mines set to that from 2.1 and it was noticeably different in a great way

Thanks Andrew, it would be much easier if I had my rims/tires already to test fit and use the old hydraulic jack method to check heights. I don't like stuffed but I also don't like the tires looking small with too much lift, guess I'm strange that way. If I had gone 35's the body lift would be on already.....almost regretting not going 35's now

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks Andrew, it would be much easier if I had my rims/tires already to test fit and use the old hydraulic jack method to check heights. I don't like stuffed but I also don't like the tires looking small with too much lift, guess I'm strange that way. If I had gone 35's the body lift would be on already.....almost regretting not going 35's now

You're not strange....lol
We are all like that. I know I am

But if you do the 1.4 and body lift, those Bilsteins will settle and more than likely give you a 2.5" level.
And your tires if 1/2" taller than stock 33's and being wider will look 100% better.
It will look good. Trust me

Plus you wont lose a ton of MPG going to a full 35" and your truck will still have its aerodynamics, unlike mine ;)

Harrisb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Andrew's truck is sweet in person, I bought his Bakflip F1 from him. In the coming weeks my truck will have 1.4" Bilstein's, 1.25" RCX body lift, super secret rims (haven't seen these on a 1500 ram yet), 33x12.5 Mickey ATZ's, Bestop Powerboards, Bakflip F1, 18" magnaflow, 2500 flares, moroso catch can, tinted windows. Linex and tinted fogs. Not bad for my first month of ownership.

I blame Andrew for the whole thing :gr_grin:

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Andrew's truck is sweet in person, I bought his Bakflip F1 from him. In the coming weeks my truck will have 1.4" Bilstein's, 1.25" RCX body lift, super secret rims (haven't seen these on a 1500 ram yet), 33x12.5 Mickey ATZ's, Bestop Powerboards, Bakflip F1, 18" magnaflow, 2500 flares, moroso catch can, tinted windows. Linex and tinted fogs. Not bad for my first month of ownership.

I blame Andrew for the whole thing :gr_grin:

Hahahah....thanks Brad!
Ill take the blame :happy160:

:Wedgie: