Black Magic issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
So awhile back I bought a couple of cans of Black Magic Tire Wet. The first can worked fine but the 2nd just dribbled out. Returned it and the replacement can leaks out all around the button. I dropped the can a few times cause it is so slippery from the contents running down the side. I emailed them to let them know. I'm not looking to get anything out of it but figured I'd voice my displeasure. They responded back Monday asking for another code that is nowhere to be found. Told them there was nothing but haven't heard back from them. Anyone else have issues with their product?

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ive only used there foam in a can, and have never had a issue, but I stopped using them years ago and moved on to much better imo. Now i use either silk shine dressing or nice and wet tire shine with the carand dressing brush. Imo this is the best combo ever. Silk shine for wet looking tires and nice and wet for a more matte natural finish.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

13ram1500crew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
i use meguiars endurance gel. I found that the tire wet flings off more than other brands. The endurance seems to stick better and last longer.

OP
OP
dhay13

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
maybe the flinging is the spots i have been noticing on my bed sides near the bumper? wondered where that was coming from. almost looks like oil spots or something.

what do you guys use for the wheel wells? the BM stuff looks real good in there. i always spray that area to keep it nice and shiny. never tried any other brand for that. for my tires i always used Armor All foam spray until i bought this stuff

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah those spots are from your tires slinging the shine up off of em

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dhay13

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So they emailed me back today. Actually they emailed me a few times wanting numbers that didn't exist. I gave them all the numbers on the can in the first email. So to summarize my story, bought 2 cans. First one worked fine second one wouldn't spray, just dribbled. Returned it to Auto Zone and they gave me another can. This can leaks everywhere to the point it gets so slippery I keep dropping the can.
So today they told me they would send me a voucher for 1 can of the same stuff at any Wal Mart. So I only go to WM maybe once a month at the most. I wasn't looking for anything out of this but I know it it was my company I would probably give them a coupon for a whole case or something. Or maybe a variety pack of some of their products. Oh well. I probably won't redeem the voucher anyway but just thought the customer service was sub-par

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963