Borla S Type

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheKenster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just had the s type catback installed and it put a gigantic smile on my face that has not gone away yet. What an incredible sound! I had a magnaflow muffler in before this and hated it.
If anyone is on the fence about Borla, you WILL love it.
Can't sneak up on anyone anymore!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bdm219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just installed a Borla ATAK catback yesterday. I was on the fence between it and the S-Type. I absolutely love it, for me, it's perfect! I've had other Borla systems on other vehicles, you can't go wrong with their quality.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Borla makes one of the best sounding exhausts for the RAM. Fitment and looks are also great.

Anyone interested message me for a quote, we offer discounted pricing on Borla for forum members here

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Just had the s type catback installed and it put a gigantic smile on my face that has not gone away yet. What an incredible sound! I had a magnaflow muffler in before this and hated it.

Is there any drone? What does it sound like when MDS kick in and out?

OP
OP
TheKenster

TheKenster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is there any drone? What does it sound like when MDS kick in and out?
Honestly I am not hearing any drone at all. I don't notice mds kicking in either. There's just a nice constant rumble I hear while cruising

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

sound clip plse? and what size magnaflow did you have?

OP
OP
TheKenster

TheKenster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
sound clip plse? and what size magnaflow did you have?
I'll do a sound clip or video when I get the chance. The Magnaflow was pretty short, I'm guessing maybe 14". I let the garage that installed the Borla keep all the factory and the magna.

OP
OP
TheKenster

TheKenster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I did a sound file, it's in m4a format, but it's not letting me select the file as an attachment to upload here. I'm using Tapatalk. Anyone know how to get around this?

Last edited:

Mandride

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You would post your video or sound byte to one of the listed options in the message reply screen. To do this in the reply section click on media option in the reply menu above the text box and embed it as media from the site you posted it too.

upload_2019-7-26_8-39-30.png

IMPACT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi eTorque
Borla makes one of the best sounding exhausts for the RAM. Fitment and looks are also great.

Anyone interested message me for a quote, we offer discounted pricing on Borla for forum members here
I have 2020 limited with 5.7 etorque. I want throaty sound but comfortable sound level while cruising down highway. What do you recommend. Any videos out there.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have 2020 limited with 5.7 etorque. I want throaty sound but comfortable sound level while cruising down highway. What do you recommend. Any videos out there.

I recommend Borla for sure! The S is a nice middle of the road. THe ATAK is LOUD. It can be much on the highway. i will send you a message with some info

mzyski

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have ther borla atak on mine. Love it.

Sorry the video is from my cell phone but it may help.