Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mrzzini

mrzzini

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7l HO diesel
These aren't available until the build actually begins. Once the truck is going down the line/is built the build sheet will be available later that day or the next, and once the truck leaves vendor install (for anything like bedliner/running boards etc..) and has an estimated ship date, the window sticker will become available in the same timeframe that the build sheet became available.

So not strange at all, this is how it is for every ram built and how it was when mine was built last May as well. In the meantime the POC is meant to be your information, and if you have the tentative build date you can keep an eye out for your build sheet and window sticker yourself using links provided on this forum.

I'm not saying this is the best system or even adequate for customers to track their vehicles, but nothing strange is going on in terms of the build sheet/window sticker not being available yet.

Joker22dCBCS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L SO Turbo Diesel
I ordered a 2022 3500 Limited Longhorn back in January. I got the initial email “welcoming” me the Ram family on 2/20 and just got another email stating “At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production”.

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just ordered a 2023 Ram 3500 Limited Dually. My wait begins. Reading through some previous post I’m in for a very long wait.

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
I ordered a 2022 3500 Limited Longhorn back in January. I got the initial email “welcoming” me the Ram family on 2/20 and just got another email stating “At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production”.
Wow!!! That is about the same time I ordered mine. Mine was built 6/14/22 but has been waiting to ship ever since. It is really weird how some get built before others. I would think it would be due to a certain part but during this whole journey I can't figure it out. First thought well maybe the sun roof, maybe auto leveling, color? After seeing guys with almost exact builds get built before mine I just gave up trying to figure it out.
One thing I can't figure out is how some of these dealers order their trucks. Some will order 2 or 3 of the exact build & color. Wouldn't you think you would have a better chance of selling if they were different builds? Also they will make some weird decisions on builds. One dealer ordered a dually with cargo camera, load leveling, but no 5th wheel prep!?! I would think that on a dually that would just about be standard. What do I know... I am just a guy waiting on his truck! :popcorn: