Bushwhacker Trail Armor Rocker Panels Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POINTMAN380

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I’m posting this because these get a lot of questions. Especially about how they would look on a white RAM truck. I went ahead and took the plunge (wasn’t really sure I’d be happy with the look) and I’m pleasantly surprised.

Fair warning...they do not do a great job of fitting on the pinch weld area but do cover the area perfectly. You could do some trimming around the bolts on the pinch weld portion of the panels but I don’t think it’s necessary. Also, be 100% sure on placement cause once it touches the truck, it ain’t coming off.

FD2A351B-0357-43E4-A3B7-27F8584F589F.jpeg

475178C2-0808-4448-BA8B-F21F09C5EEEF.jpeg

14C5CE2E-103C-4294-A71B-51921B7CD147.jpeg

1E2D632D-D46A-4F30-A530-4212714CFEA4.jpeg

For reference, it’s a 2018 Ram 2500, leveled, 35s, and ICI magnum running boards/step bars

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks good. Almost need a small piece or some vinyl for the small area in front of rear wheel. Then it would make truck look a little higher or the allusion it’s higher...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
POINTMAN380

POINTMAN380

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Looks good. Almost need a small piece or some vinyl for the small area in front of rear wheel. Then it would make truck look a little higher or the allusion it’s higher...

I agree. It would definitely look a little more finished. The pictures really don’t do it justice. At least on mine, it’s a lot taller and beefier of a truck up close and personal. The rocker panels give it a “steel toe boot” look to me for some reason. It comes off very utilitarian and rugged. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. Finding pics of these panels on a white truck is near impossible.

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I agree. It would definitely look a little more finished. The pictures really don’t do it justice. At least on mine, it’s a lot taller and beefier of a truck up close and personal. The rocker panels give it a “steel toe boot” look to me for some reason. It comes off very utilitarian and rugged. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. Finding pics of these panels on a white truck is near impossible.

I agree. Def gives it a more rugged appearance.

OP
OP
POINTMAN380

POINTMAN380

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I agree. Def gives it a more rugged appearance.

I have tried to stay on course while building this truck out. I started with the idea of making it as durable and practical as possible within my budget, looks be damned. It’s difficult sometimes but I think I’ve done good so far but I get caught up with stuff like seat covers and stereos. I’m getting ready to start planning out the cargo capacity areas. I’m weighing the pros and cons between a camper shell and a ladder rack