Cargo camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I've given it 24 hours or more, however I haven't actually driven the truck. I know sometimes a drive it required for some settings.
Yes, I've had many clear after time and power cycles. You can simulate by turning vehicle on, turning off, opening and closing the door and waiting for the dash lights in the needles to go out/come to rest. Then turn on and repeat...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
I am trying to add an aftermarket Cargo Camera to my 2017 Dodge Ram 5500 tradesman. I can not get an image to appear in the CargoCam button. Backup camera works fine.
All is working well, but I still cant seem to clear these DTC faults even though it's working now. Any reason why or something I need to do?

Yes I did change the "LED CHMSL Lamp Present" to yes after I was getting a DTC for that as well.

U112E - Lost Communication with Rear Cargo Camera
U0264 - Lost Communication with Camera Module

View attachment 227127 View attachment 227128
If you are using an aftermarket Cargo Cam, then those 2 codes won't go away (ie no camera 'Module' to talk to)

M² Mods.