Carven Competitor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im eying this system for my 19 just worried about drone. Miss the sound of exahust. My Scatpack had longtubes, no cats, no exhaust valves, and Borla Type S catback. It was loud but honestly very tame just driving around and zero drone. Before that setup, I had dynomax mini bullets IPO mid mufflers and rear resonators and it droned so bad it gave me a headache.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im eying this system for my 19 just worried about drone. Miss the sound of exahust. My Scatpack had longtubes, no cats, no exhaust valves, and Borla Type S catback. It was loud but honestly very tame just driving around and zero drone. Before that setup, I had dynomax mini bullets IPO mid mufflers and rear resonators and it droned so bad it gave me a headache.

We offer all available options for the 2019, Borla and Carven being the most popular at the moment. the Carven systems barely has any drone on the 2019's. We offer it here https://gotexhaust.com/i-23689837-carven-2019-ram-1500-truck-cat-back-series.html

Use code CARVEN5 at checkout for a discount and FREE shipping in the US