Center Console Insert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jkieffer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Good morning Benny.

I am looking to install the 2018 Ram Media Hub in my center console. Wondering is there an option to replace the actual insert the the hub would snap into? Can you please provide part number if available and the part number for the 2018 dual media hub as well. If not available can you provide the part number for the lid / armrest assembly? Also looking to install the remote start on my 2017 Ram Express.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hello,

The insert is only sold with the complete armrest assembly. I would have to do some digging around but I recall from previous inquires they are near the $500 range. Is this still something you may be interested in?

-Benny

OP
OP
Jkieffer

Jkieffer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Let me check any other options first. I figured it was going to be the whole assembly.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
sounds like a plan, Im not sure what most are doing. Too bad someone cant 3d print one, they could even make a few bucks on them

-Benny

OP
OP
Jkieffer

Jkieffer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Now that’s an idea.