Center hump floor liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hi guys, is there a center mat or liner with a cutout for the floor shifter? I see Husky makes one but it doesn't look PW specific. Maybe I can use that one and cut it to fit. My son likes to sit in the middle sometimes and I want some protection there.

I was also looking at Mopar liners and they have 2 part numbers, one for buckets and another for bench seat...the seat on a 2019 has a center fold up seat but I"m thinking it's still considered bucket seats right?

Travelin Ram

Reaction score
Somewhere in NA. Probably. We travel a lot.
Ram Year
Engine
I’m not aware of any that cover the front hump.

Thinking outside the usual channels; I wonder how hard it would be to find a wreck in a recycling yard with the rubber floor and cut that section out? Or for that matter a carpeted section would still protect yours and you could pull it out and wash it.

OP
OP
donivan

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have looked some more and it doesn’t seem like there is anything PW specific. I’m planning on going with the Husky’s x-act Front and back and trimming the center piece to fit.

TXTONKA

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Has anyone consider removing the front center floor storage and cup holders? With the current setup the center seat is almost not usable for my kids.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone consider removing the front center floor storage and cup holders? With the current setup the center seat is almost not usable for my kids.

No matter what, the center seat setup sucks for anyone using it. Removing the storage setup would only gain a few inches of room.

TXTONKA

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
You are right. It would just be nice to have a spot for their feet. I'm considering pulling the storage are and see if a Tradesman shifter cover will fit over the 4wd lever.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You are right. It would just be nice to have a spot for their feet. I'm considering pulling the storage are and see if a Tradesman shifter cover will fit over the 4wd lever.

Yea, it absolutely would. But again, for a few inch gain Im not sure it would really be worth the hassle. Maybe just carry a little towel or floor mat that you can toss on top of the cupholders and let them set their feet right on it?

dexter

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys, is there a center mat or liner with a cutout for the floor shifter? I see Husky makes one but it doesn't look PW specific. Maybe I can use that one and cut it to fit. My son likes to sit in the middle sometimes and I want some protection there.

I was also looking at Mopar liners and they have 2 part numbers, one for buckets and another for bench seat...the seat on a 2019 has a center fold up seat but I"m thinking it's still considered bucket seats right?
https://www.cjponyparts.com/mopar-f...odge-ram-1500-2500-3500-2013-2018/p/82215583/

have you considered getting a rear mat and cutting it to fit?

Also, check out Home Depot you can get rubber floor mats to cut up for a little money. I'm talking about the ones on a roll.

TXTONKA

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
You might be able to get a 3rd or 4th gen front mat and just cut it too. I know I have seen some on Amazon before.

OP
OP
donivan

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Been meaning to provide an update on this. I ordered the Husky x-act liners and center section. The x-act front and rear liners are very nice and fit perfect. The front center hump liner I can not recommend. It seems like a cheap piece of rubber mat you would find at Walmart (see pics). I contacted Husky and sent them pictures and they said the item was defective or run incorrectly. I was going to return it either way but wanted to see if I was sent the wrong item. I asked them if they have a center liner that matches the material of the x-act and I couldn't get a straight answer so not wanting to order again.p%wwcjfJQuOVlopL7weLpw.jpgb+hAeu8VT0OWOEqiIaOiEQ.jpg blaXQgI7Q56m+GWqjzc56w.jpg

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I have that Husky center hump mat ! Like you said pretty cheesy :O Does the job but fit ifs fair at best

OP
OP
donivan

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4

Joe Ellis

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I actually went with the harder version Husky offers for the Other floor mats. But I felt the softer rubber of the X-act would be easier to work with for the center. It seems like decent rubber, nothing fancy for sure. Yes I removed the shifter tray and console to instal. It helps keep every thing tight once it’s placed on top.