Climate Control Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerjus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2010 Ram with digital read out dual sync climate control, when I first start the truck the fan blows full blast like it should then it slows to lowest speed and I can't do anything with it no matter what setting I put it on. After 5 minutes of driving, it slowly picks back up to full speed and then it's controllable. I tried replacing the resistor, tried disconnecting the battery thinking a module might reset. Nothing changed. The truck does have remote start from the factory. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
Not sure if I’m following correctly. I have the same system. If it’s set to auto it blows hard then the slows down. It picks back up again only to maintain the temp you’ve set. If you take it off auto it will blow constantly at whatever speed you set the dial.

Last edited:

KevinsBoyz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
Mine does the exact same thing except mine makes a loud clicking noise first. If it only clicks once for about 10 secs then it will blow fine, but if it blows for another 10 secs then it will barely blow for like you said abot 5 mins then blow normally. I've been doing a lot of research and I believe it has something to do with the recirculation door. Try taking the blower motor off and looking directly up into the hole and see if something is broke off.