clock is ticking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Just did the oil change.....69,458 on the clock. I use mobil 1 with a few ounces of motorkote. I have no regrets I's really a simple thing to do. Oil came out brown, not black.........which means (too me) I'm on time. I work the truck hard at times an do the oil change at 5 k intervals..........but the clock is ticking.....wonder where I'll be when it hits 100k?!:uhoh2:

HolyRamBatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Truck still looks great for 70K on it. You will still be good at 100K if you keep up the maintenance. Don't need to tell you that though.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
need to drive more lol. I'm at 41k and going to catch you fast LOL

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Truck still looks great for 70K on it. You will still be good at 100K if you keep up the maintenance. Don't need to tell you that though.
spark plugs are next.....again......what a boring task.......I may put it off for another 5 k.....lol.
need to drive more lol. I'm at 41k and going to catch you fast LOL

ha;just like the post counts!,lol.......post ***** AND a mile *****! *****! But I'm envious so I guess it's ok:headbang:

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Shoot how stale is the gas in that tank lol

Not so much, I drive it with anywhere from 3/4 too 1/4 full. Actually I drive it regularly. My work is only 10 miles away, and I put on a few hundred in a weeks time when on vacay. But short distance driving can be a killer which is another reason for the full synthetic treatment. Just need the tranny flush next. And a brake fluid swap as well.........in with the new ,out with the old!:cocktail: Bought it 51k and it's been just over 3 years now......I owe 9 grand on her but she is kbb'd at 16k. So I fell pretty good about that.:winner_second_h4h: