Customer complaints with dealerships

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-O 56

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we live in a non-perfect world. And it is deteriorating at an Olympic pace. The comments about Ram or any other brand has escalated to the point that I no longer feel it necessary to be a member. I have owned 3 2500 4x4's with zero problems. 2 Rubicons. No problem and 2 Cherokee Trailhawks. No problems. I am very lucky to have a great local dealer. I follow the maintenance programs exactly and I do not add aftermarket items to my vehicles. If it is mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, hydrologic or air pressurized it is prone to fail. Expressing grief is understandable, but too many posts end up sounding like some want the curtain to come down on particular brands. Finally. It is easier on the eyes and ears to just state "I think I will try another make" than it is to wish a specific make should burn in hell. Good luck to all you guys. Thanks for all the great tips and knowledge.

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I guess I missed the "burn in hell" post, but it seems these days that the quality of the product is slipping while many dealer service experiences are less than satisfactory. I don't blame folks for being frustrated. I can't imagine being told the part you need to get your primary/work vehicle working will take us 4 months to get. I'd be livid too.

Status
Not open for further replies.