Dead Pedal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pony Hauler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am coming from the Jeep world back into trucks. In my Jeep I had a dead pedal to rest my foot on. Has anyone installed one in their truck? or is it even available? Thanks

stexram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I haven't seen one but that would be a nice addition.
Hopefully someone will chime in with something.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
been looking and I havent found anything. I have an email in with one of our manufacturers who we got to make them for Raptors. Its no guarantee but I'll update you guys when i hear back.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I'm tall...with that being said I love a good dead pedal. I had one on my 2014 Durango R/T. I took it out when I traded it on the Rebel.

It doesn't fit...the area on the Rebel (left side for my foot) is too curved. I've debated on whether or not to cut it down...just not sure how it would look or fit.

I'd be in for a Ram specific dead pedal....immediately upon release.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm tall...with that being said I love a good dead pedal. I had one on my 2014 Durango R/T. I took it out when I traded it on the Rebel.

It doesn't fit...the area on the Rebel (left side for my foot) is too curved. I've debated on whether or not to cut it down...just not sure how it would look or fit.

I'd be in for a Ram specific dead pedal....immediately upon release.

It really is odd that RAM didnt incorporate one. so many vehicles have them nowadays

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Non of those dead pedals are RAM specific, they are universal. This will be made specifically for the RAM and will be a direct bolt in part.
Now that sounds nice!Hope it look stock and not like those universal ones I posted! Now really interested

norton333

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would really like one, my foot always seems to search for a spot when I'm driving.

OP
OP
Pony Hauler

Pony Hauler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There is so much room between the brake pedal and side wall, it shouldn't be too hard to come up with something that fits in there and looks stock.
I have had my truck since Aug and I am constantly searching for a comfortable place to put my foot.

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been looking for one for 4 years. Someone on ramforumz fabricated his own but if I could buy one from a vendor I'd be in. My Wrangler has one and I really need one for the truck!

subscribed. Hopefully when they fab one it will work on the 2012s as well..

TatertotScott

The man, the myth, the legend, the one and only!
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Subscribing. I would buy one immediately once available. I am always looking for ways to be more comfortable and more productive In every day life. Being able to have a place for my foot, especially on my common 3-5 hour long drives, would be excellent.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good to see lots of interest. I'll be sure to post in here when it's ready and also I will have a thread in our vendor section as well. Any and all feed back is welcome.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

pwjouster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
count me in... loved the aftermarket adjustable dead pedal in the wrangler. necessary offroad

-B-

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
one of the things I miss so much from my 86.5 Supra also miss different mode trans & adjustable suspension