Dealership Tech drilled through cylinder head when removing exhaust stud

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoparBrent

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Update So today after almost three weeks of seeing my truck sitting untouched in the service lot, I decided to put an end to the madness, the sales team at Turnersville Dodge really came together and made me a zero down deal I couldn't refuse on a new 2019 Ram Laramie in Granite Chrystal. Question should I try and get then to swap out my BFG KO2 Tires that I just put on the truck or should I let them go and keep the goodyear SRA's that came with the truck?

Without a doubt get your tires off your old truck and don't let them keep your brand new KO2's. They have dicked you hard enough and like indept said, it's the least they could do

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And congrats on the new rig...pics, please (in a new thread, too)!

TXCOMT

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Update So today after almost three weeks of seeing my truck sitting untouched in the service lot, I decided to put an end to the madness, the sales team at Turnersville Dodge really came together and made me a zero down deal I couldn't refuse on a new 2019 Ram Laramie in Granite Chrystal. Question should I try and get then to swap out my BFG KO2 Tires that I just put on the truck or should I let them go and keep the goodyear SRA's that came with the truck?

Glad they were able to help with a resolution, but stories like this are exactly why FCAs service will never improve.

Why bother being good when you can just get people to replace their vehicles?

aidmyaim

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
You, my boy, are the exception.

I have taught myself auto/motorcycle mechanics, how to sweat copper pipe, carpentry, masonry, electrical and about anything else you would need to own a house and raise a family.
I had both my sons help me all the time.

They're 25 & 29 yrs old now and neither of them has any tools other than the "emergency kit" I gave them as they moved out. It's a generational thing. None of their friends have tools either. Heck, when I was 18 I begged for a new Craftsman torque wrench for Christmas. I was building a small block Chevy in the basement from parts I found in 8 different places. Plasti-guage, two books and a torque wrench guaranteed success!

It don't make me any better than anyone else but, them boys are useless as ***** on a bull most of the time. And, it's intentional. I showed them how and they just went la-la-la-la I can't hear you.

Their loss. They'll pay many thousands of dollars over their lifetime. I tried.

Glad you caught the bug. A little advice...buy the best tools you can afford and take care of them.

You got big stones and confidence working on flying machines, son. Good for you!

I must also be the exception, I played a lot of video games when I was a kid, I’m a year older than your oldest. But I’ve always been a tinkerer, I’ve always had a full time job, even in high school. I’m a field engineer now after a stint as an aviation electrician. I’m also the guy that all his friends call for help fixing their stuff. I think some people are just inclined to being fix it people and others are not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro