Easy Entry/Exit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve Foulks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I cannot enter my 2019 Limited without having to contort my head a little. Most of the vehicles that I have owned had a way to automatically move the seat back when you are ready to exit the vehicle. For example my Corvette moves the seat back all of the way and moves the steering wheel up. In the manual for the truck it says that there is such an option and that the vehicle comes with this feature not selected and that it is selected by using the Uconnect device. I looked thru the menus but I could not find anything related to the Easy entry/Exit. Could somebody out there tell me how to select this option?

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I cannot enter my 2019 Limited without having to contort my head a little. Most of the vehicles that I have owned had a way to automatically move the seat back when you are ready to exit the vehicle. For example my Corvette moves the seat back all of the way and moves the steering wheel up. In the manual for the truck it says that there is such an option and that the vehicle comes with this feature not selected and that it is selected by using the Uconnect device. I looked thru the menus but I could not find anything related to the Easy entry/Exit. Could somebody out there tell me how to select this option?

Not sure on the new ones, but I'm sure it's somewhere there because my 17 has that feature (once I started using it I really liked it too). I'm sure someone on here can help, IIRC mine was in the settings and then comfort menu I believe.

OP
OP
Steve Foulks

Steve Foulks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I received the following reply from Ram Customer Care. I will try it when I use my truck later today:

Thank you for contacting Ram Customer Care.

I would be happy to assist you!

To enable this feature, push the MORE or SETTINGS button on the faceplate, then press the Settings button on the touchscreen to display the settings menu screen.

After pressing the Engine Off Options button on the touchscreen, turn on the easy exit seats.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance by calling us at (866) 726-4636.

OP
OP
Steve Foulks

Steve Foulks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I received the following reply from Ram Customer Care. I will try it when I use my truck later today:

Thank you for contacting Ram Customer Care.

I would be happy to assist you!

To enable this feature, push the MORE or SETTINGS button on the faceplate, then press the Settings button on the touchscreen to display the settings menu screen.

After pressing the Engine Off Options button on the touchscreen, turn on the easy exit seats.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance by calling us at (866) 726-4636.

It does work:banana-mario: