EGRPerformance delete kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
Looks like it's getting harder and harder to find an EGR\DEF\DPF delete kit. Finally getting around to seeing about getting my son's truck running right, 2012 2500 CC long bed 4x4.

Came across this and was wondering if anyone had any knowlede or experience with either this kit or the company?

https://www.egrperformance.com/coll...-7l-dpf-egr-def-delete-kit-4-4-diesel-muffler.

Thanks in advance - any input appreciated

Dennis Shellito

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins IBS
I would advise you to call starlight diesel performance in Salt Lake City that will recommend a shop near you to get the right tune and delete components installed. #435-578-1230 I highly recommend their tunes, which are EFI live, EZlynk, and some others. I would also advise against buying someones H&S MiniMaxx that you have no idea what tune is in it since H&S was shut down more than several years ago. This is not something to do on the cheap. Just my .02 cents worth.

OP
OP
jawzs2

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
Thanks, for the suggestion, but he already has the H&S he bought new a few years ago, using one of the canned tunes. I plan on doing the work myself, spending time with him, and teaching him some things along the way. Not trying to do it on the cheap, I'm not going to be around forever, want to take advantage of the time we have.