Eibach Pro Lift Struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Since this seemed to be the most economical option to account for the bumper with new springs rather than a ****load of pre-load I decided to go for the full kit. I also figured I'd get the best results with the eibach valving over re-using my beat up 5100s and it wasn't much more than just buying both sets of springs at retail thanks to Nick. I imagine with my toolbox/rack/rear bumper the rear eibach springs won't give me the 1" of lift, but I can re-use the 3/4" spacers I currently have on my 1211's if needed.

Down the road, I may just do the same thing. I’m still running stick rear springs/shocks on mine. Figure I’ll be due an upgrade by then.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Down the road, I may just do the same thing. I’m still running stick rear springs/shocks on mine. Figure I’ll be due an upgrade by then.

I couldn't stand my stock springs and upgrade to some tuftruck springs for occasional towing, but since they have less travel they're not as good off the pavement. Hopefully the eibach springs don't disappoint too much in that regard or I'll have to look into some helper bags. I got my Carli bracket in today for the panhard and man this things beefy. Come hell or high water that trucks gonna be sitting up a decent amount over stock otherwise the JBA arms and this heavy ******* will be for naught.

IMG_0437.jpg

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I couldn't stand my stock springs and upgrade to some tuftruck springs for occasional towing, but since they have less travel they're not as good off the pavement. Hopefully the eibach springs don't disappoint too much in that regard or I'll have to look into some helper bags. I got my Carli bracket in today for the panhard and man this things beefy. Come hell or high water that trucks gonna be sitting up a decent amount over stock otherwise the JBA arms and this heavy ******* will be for naught.

View attachment 156758
Pics of jba arms???

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I just tried to look em up and didn't see them on the site....lame

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

View attachment 156758

What is the advantage with the ride to this vs an adjustable bar?

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Angle correction vs just length adjustment. The flatter the trac bar the flatter the arc of travel vertically. Plus they may have adjusted the roll center a bit to get better suspension feel through its travel.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I just tried to look em up and didn't see them on the site....lame

These guys right here. They use the same ball joint as all the other JBA offroad arms. Something about using that K6292 BJ was appealing to me along with the simplicity of the tubular design.
https://jbaoffroad.com/jba-upper-control-arms-for-ram-1500.html
I'm probably also going to order the TTX LCA's and Outer Tie-Rods for their upgraded balljoint since not having grease-able parts is gonna bother me after a while.

What is the advantage with the ride to this vs an adjustable bar?

What hodge said. I also have an adjustable core 4x4 panhard coming to make sure the alignment is dialed in after it's all said and done.

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the info guys guess I have another thing to add to the list!!

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Thanks for the info guys guess I have another thing to add to the list!!

Not every one runs it with small rear lifts and some don't even notice. I always hated the stock pan hard and never got around to upgrading (Glad I waited till Core 4x4 was available). It got a little worse back there when the rear end came up a little with the TTC springs and .75" spacer so I wanted to kill both issues when I get back there again. I also wanted the geometry correction since the eibach springs should actually give a bit more travel and I might stack small spacers on them if weight requires it. The Core 4x4 bar should let me get any fine adjustment that's needed and have way less deflection than the stock little chickenchit bar. Later I plan on doing the control arms since the stock stuff also sucks there, but I'm going to wait until everything else is finished to see if I want to **** with the adjustable's or if fixed length will be good enough.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not every one runs it with small rear lifts and some don't even notice. I always hated the stock pan hard and never got around to upgrading (Glad I waited till Core 4x4 was available). It got a little worse back there when the rear end came up a little with the TTC springs and .75" spacer so I wanted to kill both issues when I get back there again. I also wanted the geometry correction since the eibach springs should actually give a bit more travel and I might stack small spacers on them if weight requires it. The Core 4x4 bar should let me get any fine adjustment that's needed and have way less deflection than the stock little chickenchit bar. Later I plan on doing the control arms since the stock stuff also sucks there, but I'm going to wait until everything else is finished to see if I want to **** with the adjustable's or if fixed length will be good enough.
How did it get worse with 1” of rear lift?
You should not need to address your trackbar with that much lift unless your rear axel has shifted that much? Have you measured for axel shift? I’ll measure mine to check either way.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So i did some measurements this morning using the tire sidewalls and rear fenders as reference, and my axel is shifted 3/8" towards the drives the side. I was expecting a little shift towards the passenger as that's where the trackbar is connected to the frame and because i have the Icon 1.5" coil springs (ended up lifted 1" compared to stock after they settled). That's tells me the stock axel is shifted towards the driver stock prob by half inch or so. If i wanted to correct the axel perfectly i'll need an adjustable trackbar and shorten the bar by around 1/5", the difference is so small i don't think i'll bother unless my stock bar one was broken, but i'm curious as to what that relocation bar will do for you. Can you measure your axel shift currently, you mentioned you're also lifted 1" correct ?
It'll be great to know before/after trackbar relocation kit, i'd think that relocation kit will bring the axel towards the passenger side, but by how much ?

Passenger side, tire is sticking 1 5/8" towards the outside,
47167705052_8a5b5a61f0_h.jpgUntitled by RAM RSM, on Flickr

Driver side, tire is sticking 2" towards the outside
33344281238_34a4d78bfb_h.jpgUntitled by RAM RSM, on Flickr

And the angle of the trackbar with the truck lifted 1", never bothered to check what stock was
46496883374_ad4ff9d5dc_h.jpgUntitled by RAM RSM, on Flickr

Last edited:

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
How did it get worse with 1” of rear lift?
You should not need to address your trackbar with that much lift unless your rear axel has shifted that much? Have you measured for axel shift? I’ll measure mine to check either way.

If you've ever been in a slightly lowered fox body on the stock pan hard and get that rear steer from the axle play on crap roads, basically that. Trucks always had it, especially by my office, but it's just slightly worse now.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
What rear coils do you have now? I have yet to have any axle steer issues with mine on the bilstein coils. I surely do know what you're referring to, buddies alk had fox bodies growing up and my old man had a tj on a 4" short arm, talk about axle steer, thing had a mind of its own offroad.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
What rear coils do you have now? I have yet to have any axle steer issues with mine on the bilstein coils. I surely do know what you're referring to, buddies alk had fox bodies growing up and my old man had a tj on a 4" short arm, talk about axle steer, thing had a mind of its own offroad.

I've got the TTC 1211's + 3/4" spacers right now. My panhard is about the same angle as SRM's, can't remember what the shift is, but it's equally small if I remember correctly. It's not there all the time, but you get on the right sections of road and it's more of an annoyance than anything else. There's one section of road by our office where my buddy always comments if I hit the bumps just right and hes following me. I guess it's only fair I finally pony up for the panhard since I trolled him into long bars for his lightning after laughing at all the axle wrap he had every time he'd do hard a pull.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I've got the TTC 1211's = 3/4" spacers right now. My panhard is about the same angle as SRM's, can't remember what the shift is, but it's equally small if I remember correctly. It's not there all the time, but you get on the right sections of road and it's more of an annoyance than anything else. There's one section of road by our office where my buddy always comments if I hit the bumps just right and hes following me. I guess it's only fair I finally pony up for the panhard since I trolled him into long bars for his lightning after laughing at all the axle wrap he had every time he'd do hard a pull.
I had some weird ride quality from my rear axle with the stock setup and the air bags. It would do similar crap. With the new coils and shocks it might just be damped enough I just don't notice it much.

It's give and get with these things. I had a set of soft leafs on my 2500 and without a set of tuned resi shocks it rode like trash, just because it was so soft it sloshed around and did funky ****. I wonder if because those coils are short and stiffer, paired with a spacer when you hit it just right it gets stupid. Who knows. Carli guys know their ****, so I'm sure there is a reason behind the madness. Hurry and order some damn coils and test all these theories out would ya

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I had some weird ride quality from my rear axle with the stock setup and the air bags. It would do similar crap. With the new coils and shocks it might just be damped enough I just don't notice it much.

It's give and get with these things. I had a set of soft leafs on my 2500 and without a set of tuned resi shocks it rode like trash, just because it was so soft it sloshed around and did funky ****. I wonder if because those coils are short and stiffer, paired with a spacer when you hit it just right it gets stupid. Who knows. Carli guys know their ****, so I'm sure there is a reason behind the madness. Hurry and order some damn coils and test all these theories out would ya

LOL. I have the full eibach setup on order so I'll be playing with new coils soon enough. Just waiting for it to ship and time to install it. Did get the shipping notice that my Panhard will be here tomorrow and Fedex bestowed these upon me today. Man with all that available angle no way the UCA is going to be a limited factor.

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Holy ****. I knew they had a lot of angle in the bj but my Lord. Is that eibach kit still backordered???

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very nice, I really like the engineering on these