Eibach Pro Lift Struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Holy ****. I knew they had a lot of angle in the bj but my Lord. Is that eibach kit still backordered???

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think so. I need to ask Nick if he can get a shipping date from Eibach. The day I ordered from him Summit only showed backordered till 3/1 so not that long a wait, but a wait none the less. I still need to make up my mine if I'm going to upgrade the LCA's and Outer Tie-Rod ends while I'm in there so I can live with the slight delay.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I think so. I need to ask Nick if he can get a shipping date from Eibach. The day I ordered from him Summit only showed backordered till 3/1 so not that long a wait, but a wait none the less. I still need to make up my mine if I'm going to upgrade the LCA's and Outer Tie-Rod ends while I'm in there so I can live with the slight delay.
Damn. I ordered the full kit black Friday and they were out of stock. Which led me to the expensive kit I put together instead. Can't believe they are still out, but than again i can. Hope it gets to you soon, waiting sucks.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Damn. I ordered the full kit black Friday and they were out of stock. Which led me to the expensive kit I put together instead. Can't believe they are still out, but than again i can. Hope it gets to you soon, waiting sucks.

It seems like they're at-least actively shipping them since a few days before I had ordered from Nick I saw the back-order date for new orders was only a day out, they went in stock, then back to a back-order date of 2 weeks. Hopefully a Billstein level tragedy doesn't occur and I'm stuck waiting forever.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Very nice, I really like the engineering on these

Yea I kept coming back to these as I was shopping around. In the same ball park price wise as the other arms and I like the fact I can hit up any parts store for a GM 3500 ball joint if I need one in a pinch.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
It seems like they're at-least actively shipping them since a few days before I had ordered from Nick I saw the back-order date for new orders was only a day out, they went in stock, then back to a back-order date of 2 weeks. Hopefully a Billstein level tragedy doesn't occur and I'm stuck waiting forever.
Seems like they weren't expecting the response they got. Or they play the game and test the waters and build to ship kinda ****. Who knows with companies anymore

gdawg55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
LOL. I have the full eibach setup on order so I'll be playing with new coils soon enough. Just waiting for it to ship and time to install it. Did get the shipping notice that my Panhard will be here tomorrow and Fedex bestowed these upon me today. Man with all that available angle no way the UCA is going to be a limited factor.

View attachment 156851

View attachment 156852

View attachment 156853

Nice UCA....thinking about getting these along with an Eibach kit. I had a conversation with Nick yesterday and he said that Eibach is still back ordered until next month.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I had some weird ride quality from my rear axle with the stock setup and the air bags. It would do similar crap. With the new coils and shocks it might just be damped enough I just don't notice it much.

It's give and get with these things. I had a set of soft leafs on my 2500 and without a set of tuned resi shocks it rode like trash, just because it was so soft it sloshed around and did funky ****. I wonder if because those coils are short and stiffer, paired with a spacer when you hit it just right it gets stupid. Who knows. Carli guys know their ****, so I'm sure there is a reason behind the madness. Hurry and order some damn coils and test all these theories out would ya

I got my Core 4x4 bar in today... Holy **** it's heavy and thick and can't possibly be hollow. I am 100% getting their control arms after seeing this monster in person. I think between it and the Carli bracket the lateral play will be done with forever no matter what springs are being run back there. I also took another look at the Carli bracket and it has an ever so slight cant to that looks to be 100% intentional so they must be correcting for something they didn't like. Empty coke can for scale

Nice UCA....thinking about getting these along with an Eibach kit. I had a conversation with Nick yesterday and he said that Eibach is still back ordered until next month.

Yea according to Nick mine should ship out 3/8. Leaves me plenty of time to order the TTX LCA's, TTX Tie Rod Ends, and the Moog ProblemSolver strut mount bits. I figure I'll take the same approach I did with my Challenger. Stick to decent, cheap/easy to replace shocks/springs and upgrade the hell out of out everything else that's weak so the suspension can do it's job without unwanted deflection.

IMG_0442.jpg

Reactions: JB1

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So anymore people with the 2.75” coils set to 0” on the eibach struts?
Can one of you measure your strut down travel?
Fairly easy, park the truck level and measure the gap between the fender and the top of your tire. Then jack up your front from the crossmember and let the front wheels droop in the air then measure your fender gap again.

Bilstein 5100s seems to be shortest strut there is at the moment with just 2” of downtravel at their highest clip. Will be interesting to see how eibach does in this regard with their 2.75 “coils at 0” lift which should give you same height as Billies at 2.8” clip.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Fairly easy, park the truck level and measure the gap between the fender and the top of your tire. Then jack up your front from the crossmember and let the front wheels droop in the air then measure your fender gap again.

Bilstein 5100s seems to be shortest strut there is at the moment with just 2” of downtravel at their highest clip. Will be interesting to see how eibach does in this regard with their 2.75 “coils at 0” lift which should give you same height as Billies at 2.8” clip.
@mike19950 [emoji16]

OP
OP
mike19950

mike19950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Just checked mine.

On ground.

95151366feba00869842f202806a2a37.jpg

Jacked up.

addf1c916bfb98f8deb42648c4fc3570.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sasquatchtdg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I've been reading through these posts on leveling kits and i have a couple questions.
Is this a better long term solution vs. Bilstein 5100's and hockey pucks on the rear?

I like the idea of this Eibach kit for quality's sake, if i got the E80-27-001-01-22 kit could i use the 1.5" rear spacers from a previous RC leveling kit?
Or would it be better to go the rear spring lift and updated shocks?

OP
OP
mike19950

mike19950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The Eibach front struts are basically the same as the bilsteins. Either one is a great option over strut spacers. The nice thing about the Eibach kit is the addition of the front springs which give the lift without additional preload. The rear springs are good with the Eibach kit too they actually give more than the advertised 1" lift so no spacers are needed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jrscott99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I installed eibach 2.75 front lift springs will Bilstein 5100 set on the lowest (stock) setting on my 2015 1500 Express crew cab. I only got 2 inches of lift. Is that typical?

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
It seems that guys are reporting a little less than what's advertised, tho most are coming from a spacer lift to these so exact numbers aren't always perfect compared to stock. Good news is you can still adjust them via the height clips, bad news is it requires disassembled

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed eibach 2.75 front lift springs will Bilstein 5100 set on the lowest (stock) setting on my 2015 1500 Express crew cab. I only got 2 inches of lift. Is that typical?

You may be the only one with eibach coils on Bilsteins versus on the Eibach struts. Maybe the lowest setting is at a different position on the shock body of the Bilsteins versus the Eibach. I don’t think anyone has done a side x side comparison with dimensions.

OP
OP
mike19950

mike19950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You may be the only one with eibach coils on Bilsteins versus on the Eibach struts. Maybe the lowest setting is at a different position on the shock body of the Bilsteins versus the Eibach. I don’t think anyone has done a side x side comparison with dimensions.

Eibach advertises a higher lift overall on all positions. Now real world measurements between the two from the lowest setting to the bottom of the shock would be interesting to see.

hItiUsc.png

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eibach advertises a higher lift overall on all positions. Now real world measurements between the two from the lowest setting to the bottom of the shock would be interesting to see.

hItiUsc.png
I'll take a picture when I get back to the house so you can see the eibachs with a measuring tape. Want from the holes where it mounts or the body?