Eibach Pro Lift Struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Updates?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mike19950

mike19950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Updates?

Not really. Haven't drove it all week. Washed it last weekend and parked it in the shop. [emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Worst product review ever! Lol I don't blame ya, they keep hammering the roads up here with salt brine and it's hardly below freezing at night. NJ SUCKS

dalton2425Texas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I’m likely going to try the Eibach springs with the Eibach adjustable struts and set it for a total lift in the front at 3.5” at first, and see how things set. If things look fine, I’ll set it higher and put the wheel on and set it down to see what it’s like. Wouldn’t hurt to check. I’m hoping 3.5” is all good, but I won’t be hurt with only 2.75” in the front either. As long as it rides good lol

Any news on installation? Angles? Ride quality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sequoia464

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does anyone know the spring rate of the rear Eibach's?

Someone said ten percent higher than stock, anyone know what stock is?

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Does anyone know the spring rate of the rear Eibach's?

Someone said ten percent higher than stock, anyone know what stock is?
I chased a few companies for a bit with these questions when I was shopping around. All the reps I spoke with said exactly what you quoted, no hard numbers were ever given during multiple conversations. I'd love to know myself, but I think that with there being so many different springs available in the oem configurations they don't want to give mis information.

sequoia464

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I chased a few companies for a bit with these questions when I was shopping around. All the reps I spoke with said exactly what you quoted, no hard numbers were ever given during multiple conversations. I'd love to know myself, but I think that with there being so many different springs available in the oem configurations they don't want to give mis information.

Thanks, I have some 1211's in the rear now - the spring rate is right at 319 if I remember. I will call TufTruck, I'm sure they know the stock spring rate.

I'm looking for a couple of inches of lift, these Eibach's seem like they are worth looking into for sure, but I also tow a travel trailer extensively, so whatever height I raise the front I want to do in the back as well. I was told to look for a longer spring instead of using the spacer, but I want to keep close to the spring rate of the 1211's, as the truck sits level now when I'm towing and the weight transfer is working out for me as well.

I spoke with TufTruck about their 1223 springs (extra heavy duty) - the spring rate for those is 410, and they are an inch longer than the 1211's - they are supposed to raise an empty truck anywhere from two to four inches. TufTruck seemed to indicate that they were going to be to harsh for an unloaded truck.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
If you happen to get exact numbers can you please post them up, I'm not familiar with TufTruck products much.

Mike19950 has em and can comment more but either these eibachs or the icons would seem like a good choice if you tow often and are set on changing coils. Tho if you're just looking to gain aesthetics and match the lift of the front in the rear to retain your rake I'd keep the coils you're running and add spacers. Honestly longer coils close to stock rate are going to sag a lot and require bags and alternative solutions to maintain level and may not feel totally stable under constant heavy loads. It's the trade off for offroad and unloaded performance.

Start a thread with all your exact details of your goals and ideas and we can get some ideas rolling on options, I don't want to hijack mikes thread much.

OP
OP
mike19950

mike19950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
After driving on this setup for awhile now I figured I'd better leave an update. The truck still rides very much like stock just a little firmer. It handles bumps very well no crazy bounce in the corners. Very happy with the full Eibach kit. Sometimes I have the itch to raise the front struts up one more notch to the 3.5" setting. I might do it one day we'll see.

sequoia464

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
sorry about the duplicate posts, not sure how it happened, or how to delete them.

Last edited:

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After driving on this setup for awhile now I figured I'd better leave an update. The truck still rides very much like stock just a little firmer. It handles bumps very well no crazy bounce in the corners. Very happy with the full Eibach kit. Sometimes I have the itch to raise the front struts up one more notch to the 3.5" setting. I might do it one day we'll see.

Have your measurements changed any?.....rear springs still at 1.5” lift?

dalton2425Texas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7

You should certainly do this soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mike19950

mike19950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Have your measurements changed any?.....rear springs still at 1.5” lift?

I haven't measured them again yet. It visually looks like they haven't dropped much. Ill check for sure when it stops raining.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I haven't measured them again yet. It visually looks like they haven't dropped much. Ill check for sure when it stops raining.

Thanks, I have read that the ICON coils drop to about a 1" lift so I'm curious how the eibachs hold up

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Thanks, I have read that the ICON coils drop to about a 1" lift so I'm curious how the eibachs hold up
It's weird with the icons. In the spread sheet ram 1500 put together they were only 1.25 longer than stock, yet they're advertised as 1.5 lift coils. Plus that softer initial rate, 1" is definitely not surprising. These eibachs seem to be a good choice. I hope a few more guys scoop up the eibach and bilstein coils and can get some more info out there for us, I'm still curious as to why I had such a noticeable lean with mine, even with a longer coil on the drivers side. Some trucks seem to lean, some don't, I've come across it more with the diesel forums than I have gassers, for whatever reason.