Eibach Pro Lift Struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
My kit is backordered till March 29th so as of now I'm looking into other options once i get a refund for this kit

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My kit is backordered till March 29th so as of now I'm looking into other options once i get a refund for this kit

Sorry to hear, are they backorderd now like the 6112's ? damn...

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like where your heads at @2010 Infantry Vet

I think we’re all curious about these springs in combination with the Bils set on the 3rd or 4th ring and seeing where the CV angles are. As soon as someone does this I hope they report so we can all know if we can proceed with or without extra lift (beyond Eibach recommended) with this setup, as well as it will lay a path for different spring/shock combos that won’t detrimentally affect CV angles but overall increase lift.

Very curious

Last edited:

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
As of now, kinda. Nick at gotexhaust has been awesome helping me track down info since he is dealing with them as well. Limited availability on all products in stock and full kits are a long ways away from being available. ****** part is it was all listed as in stock, money was processed, and a week later everyone, my vendor included waa like wtf. I'm not sure what to do, i really don't need much more performance than what these provide, my trucks a work/dd so I have no need for an icon setup. I WANT one but I can't validate that kinda money on a kit to run the highway 99.9% of its life. I need a little better damping. I'm not a huge fan of the 5100s, did them on my f150 and they just weren't all that great with the preload on the coil, made for a very harsh unloading up front when it topped out frequently.....still need to get my refund and look at what I wanna do.

I have the ecodiesel so it limits me a little since it's actually heavier than I expected and assumed it was. Actually my 2 ton Jack won't hardly lift the damn thing off the ground without begging for mercy. Soooooo yea, I'm kinda pissed and not sure if I'm just gonna suck it up and wait, since this is the price point I wanted to spend, or if I'm gonna wait and slowly put an icon setup under it. Needs vs wants.
Sorry to hear, are they backorderd now like the 6112's ? damn...

MidwestExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Has anyone done the full kit at 3.5 yet? Interested in the CV and uca angles. The more I think about it the more I'm thinking the full kit set to 3.5 and adding a 1.5 spacer in the back to keep some rake but it will depend on the angles.

I don't have any Eibach parts, so I can't answer your specific question. But I just wanted to make sure you're aware that Eibachs rear spring provides a 1" lift - which may be a better option than the 1.5" spacer if you're ordering Eibachs front components. I'd like to see someone do the full front & rear Eibach kit at 3.5"/1".

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't have any Eibach parts, so I can't answer your specific question. But I just wanted to make sure you're aware that Eibachs rear spring provides a 1" lift - which may be a better option than the 1.5" spacer if you're ordering Eibachs front components. I'd like to see someone do the full front & rear Eibach kit at 3.5"/1".

I am but do like some rake and I think going all the way to 3.5 will make it negative rake with only the 1 inch. Doing a spacer will bring it to 3.5 and 2.5, roughly where I am now but with a better ride and safer components (3 inch front 2 inch rear spacers at the moment) regardless the spacers have to come off and I will be buying the full kit would just like to get as much out of it as possible but safely also

MidwestExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
I am but do like some rake and I think going all the way to 3.5 will make it negative rake with only the 1 inch. Doing a spacer will bring it to 3.5 and 2.5, roughly where I am now but with a better ride and safer components (3 inch front 2 inch rear spacers at the moment) regardless the spacers have to come off and I will be buying the full kit would just like to get as much out of it as possible but safely also

Ah, understood. I thought you were just looking at 3.5" in the front with Eibach, then a 1.5" rear spacer (by itself) in the rear. But, you're actually wanting lift of 3.5" front/2.5" rear - sorry for my confusion.

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ah, understood. I thought you were just looking at 3.5" in the front with Eibach, then a 1.5" rear spacer (by itself) in the rear. But, you're actually wanting lift of 3.5" front/2.5" rear - sorry for my confusion.
Yeah the one question I do have and need to call on is will the rear shocks be long enough to accommodate the extra spacer. I would assume yes because it's only 1.5 but will be trying to find out first. I dont mind waiting for the back order seeing is they wont be going on until spring when the snow is gone probably sometime end of April.

MidwestExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Yeah the one question I do have and need to call on is will the rear shocks be long enough to accommodate the extra spacer. I would assume yes because it's only 1.5 but will be trying to find out first. I dont mind waiting for the back order seeing is they wont be going on until spring when the snow is gone probably sometime end of April.

Yeah, for sure give them a call to get your best answer. Their website specifically says, "Only to be used with non-lifted suspensions" - on the description for their rear Pro-Truck Sport Shock. But, that is the same shock that they include with their 1" rear lift springs on the Pro- Truck Kit. IMO - the 2.5" rear lift you'd have with the Eibach Spring + 1.5" spacer, would be too high for their standard Sport Shock.

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was looking at the zone nitro 2-3 lift shocks also. Any experience wit them? 40 and change each vs 167 each for the icon. Obviously the zones will be better but 250 more worth it? I've never had zone shocks didnt know if they were junk hanse the price or just a standard shock?

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn, i didn't even know you could find shocks for $40, that's cheaper than the shocks i get for my RC truck, lol..

What rear coils do you have now? perhaps i can help you select something.

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Stock coils all the way around at the moment with spacers. Dont want to do cutting for the dif drop so looking eibach all the way around 3.5 in the front then space up the rear so I get about 2.5 to retain a little rake. I dont need anything crazy for off road it is my dd just want a decent comfortable set up I dont have to worry about or mess with for a while once it's done.

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I didn’t even realize Zone had the 2-3” rear lift shocks, good catch @FF1899 To be honest, for a daily driver that sees mostly pavement I’d definitely go with the Zones over the Icons.

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just checked Zone’s site and found them. The Fox 2.0 is also a feasible option for a bit more robustness for about double that, at $98 each.

Checked BDS site and they have their NX2 rear shocks that’s $50, it’s used in their 4” kits.

The plot is thickening ........

Last edited:

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m seriously considering doing just a set of coils with a set of rear (extended) shocks after Christmas. Maybe @Nick@GotExhaust can set me up.

absolutely can. we can set you up with any suspension items and most brands

I want to also share my thoughts on lift company "brand name" shocks, not to be confused with shocks made by actual shock companies. Zone, pro comp, etc...all have shocks made to bundle with their lift kits to complete it. they all have a better option. you can buy those "standard" shocks for cheap. just remember you get what you pay for. they are made by a shock manufacturer who won the bid. meaning they said they would build those shocks for zone for less than anyone else.

Just because you dont off road doesnt mean you dont need a good shock. it just means you dont need a 2.5 or 3.0 fully adjustable bypass shock. you will get a better on road ride from a quality 2.0 shock. $40 shocks are going to ride like a...well....$40 shock.

Last edited:

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes finally getting some decent feed back and options which is much needed. The only other thing I thought of in the past was trying to get the zone 3inch rear springs that come with their lifts and eliminating the need for spacers period. At this point I've been set on the eibach because I couldn't find those sold individually or how they would perform seeing as it's not a full lift kit. It is only an extra half inch.