Eibach Pro Lift Struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mike19950

mike19950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks great man! I also bought the Eibach 2.75” lift front springs, Eibach adjustable front shocks, and zone 2-3” lift shocks for the rear and 2” rear spacers. Hopefully I’ll get to the install next week.

I have a question though: will I need to upgrade the front upper control arms with something like the rough country 3” lift arms, with the changed ball joint angle? Because I already have a set, but I’ll send them back if I don’t need them. I drive a 2016 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman
I didn't need different ucas with mine. I did install mevotechs since my stock ones were failing from the strut spacers. My angles are all perfect with the struts set at 2.75.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mike19950

mike19950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Pics of the truck now that the front and rear shocks/coils are done? Just want to see how everything looks! I was almost dead set on getting the Bils for the front and a spacer for the rear, but after reading this thread, I might just wait and get the Eibach coils/shocks all the way around!
I plan on taking some pics tomorrow. It was getting dark when I finished tonight. I'm gonna wash the truck and get some good shots.

RamaBama

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I didn't need different ucas with mine. I did install mevotechs since my stock ones were failing from the strut spacers. My angles are all perfect with the struts set at 2.75.

Gotcha. Does anyone think I will need the different UCAs with them set higher, like at 3.5 total?

RamaBama

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I plan on taking some pics tomorrow. It was getting dark when I finished tonight. I'm gonna wash the truck and get some good shots.

And do this early in the morning! Lol we gotta see it

dgriggs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I run the rough country 3” kit, I want to yank the spacer and drop this kit in. Should work out nice since I have the rough country UCA”s. Also have a 1” spacer in the rear.

I NEED HELP! I’m not sure how to post on these forums. But I have a 03 Dodge Ram with 5” pro comp lift and do not know where to get this part connected to steering rack and tie rod.

7825044A-521F-4A59-A100-34F8D4A9C5CD.jpeg

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks great man! I also bought the Eibach 2.75” lift front springs, Eibach adjustable front shocks, and zone 2-3” lift shocks for the rear and 2” rear spacers. Hopefully I’ll get to the install next week.

I have a question though: will I need to upgrade the front upper control arms with something like the rough country 3” lift arms, with the changed ball joint angle? Because I already have a set, but I’ll send them back if I don’t need them. I drive a 2016 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman

Please post when you do and let me know how it all goes and rides. I already have the spacers and decided this is the same exact rout I am going to take!

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I NEED HELP! I’m not sure how to post on these forums. But I have a 03 Dodge Ram with 5” pro comp lift and do not know where to get this part connected to steering rack and tie rod.

View attachment 150557

Call up pro comp and see if they still make the lift or parts for the lift. Or possibly try to have one fabbed? It looks like a “ Drop bracket” of sorts.

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

If they are angle corrected arms, I would install them just to be safe.

Last edited:

RamaBama

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If they are angle corrected arms, I would install them just to be safe.

Thanks for the reply 2010. Yes, they say they are corrected angles for trucks with 3.5” of lift. I emailed RoughCountry, hopefully they’ll respond soon, but with the holidays coming, I doubt I’ll hear anything back until Tuesday or Wednesday. I just want to make sure before I paint these things and install them and then can’t return them lol. I also emailed AmericanTrucks with the same question. I’ll update as soon as I hear something.

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wonder if you were to put the Eibach springs onto Bilstein 5100s set at the third from bottom (or middle I believe) clip, which according to the instructions is for use with HD bumpers and extra accessories (winch, tow hooks, etc) up front, would attain closer to a 4” lift?

You would most definitely need some better UCAs to make up for the angles potentially. As well as, what would your CVs look like?

I would be curious to see this setup, simply for scientific purposes, as I assume this setup would be pushing the limits of OEM suspension components and the proper geometry they create, component service life I would also assume would be diminished as well.

RamaBama

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wonder if you were to put the Eibach springs onto Bilstein 5100s set at the third from bottom (or middle I believe) clip, which according to the instructions is for use with HD bumpers and extra accessories (winch, tow hooks, etc) up front, would attain closer to a 4” lift?

You would most definitely need some better UCAs to make up for the angles potentially. As well as, what would your CVs look like?

I would be curious to see this setup, simply for scientific purposes, as I assume this setup would be pushing the limits of OEM suspension components and the proper geometry they create, component service life I would also assume would be diminished as well.

I’m likely going to try the Eibach springs with the Eibach adjustable struts and set it for a total lift in the front at 3.5” at first, and see how things set. If things look fine, I’ll set it higher and put the wheel on and set it down to see what it’s like. Wouldn’t hurt to check. I’m hoping 3.5” is all good, but I won’t be hurt with only 2.75” in the front either. As long as it rides good lol

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good. You’ve convinced me to get a full set of springs and rear shocks. They should work great with my Bilsteins. Thanks for sharing so far, and I hope to see additional updates on ride feedback and any issues and such.

Thale51

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Man that looks good!! How does it ride compared to stock? That is just with the front at 2.75 and the rear at 1 inch, correct?

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What are the fender measurements ? This is now the 2nd time i've seeing this springs set at 0" on a crew cab and they don't appear to be giving 2.75" lift, that's more likely 2-2.25"?, and given this pictures i'd think the Eibach springs with the Billies or Eibach struts set at the 0.7 perch should provide the same lift as billies set at 2.8". This setup should ride a lot better than Bilsteins at max height because the springs are not fully preloaded like factory ones would. I like how it sits because there is still some rear rake so if you load up the bed it doesn't look like you have a Cali bro lean :)

My prediction for fender measurements, 39" front, 41" back, but i'd wait for you to post your numbers.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Update on my fender measurements. They are 39.25" I was at 40" with the spacers. I lost a little but it's not a big deal. Also including a pic of the upper ball joint. Looks good too.7c813b2a7ed01eccb163ea2ad007a36e.jpg

Ram1500rsm....buried way back in the beginning of the thread [emoji869]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mike19950

mike19950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks good. You’ve convinced me to get a full set of springs and rear shocks. They should work great with my Bilsteins. Thanks for sharing so far, and I hope to see additional updates on ride feedback and any issues and such.
Thanks!
Man that looks good!! How does it ride compared to stock? That is just with the front at 2.75 and the rear at 1 inch, correct?
Thanks! Yes this is the front at 2.75" and 1" in the rear. It feels a little firmer than stock. I like them so far.
What are the fender measurements ? This is now the 2nd time i've seeing this springs set at 0" on a crew cab and they don't appear to be giving 2.75" lift, that's more likely 2-2.25"?, and given this pictures i'd think the Eibach springs with the Billies or Eibach struts set at the 0.7 perch should provide the same lift as billies set at 2.8". This setup should ride a lot better than Bilsteins at max height because the springs are not fully preloaded like factory ones would. I like how it sits because there is still some rear rake so if you load up the bed it doesn't look like you have a Cali bro lean :)

My prediction for fender measurements, 39" front, 41" back, but i'd wait for you to post your numbers.
You are spot on the fender measurements. I'm 39.5 in front and 41.5 in the rear. The rear should settle some too.

dgriggs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Call up pro comp and see if they still make the lift or parts for the lift. Or possibly try to have one fabbed? It looks like a “ Drop bracket” of sorts.

Ok thank you! The lift was on from previous owner, my mechanic is not sure about it but he knows it needs replaceing since it is loose and movement from tire. Tie rod still seems ok. A drop bracket was exactly what I figured As well

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks!Thanks! Yes this is the front at 2.75" and 1" in the rear. It feels a little firmer than stock. I like them so far.You are spot on the fender measurements. I'm 39.5 in front and 41.5 in the rear. The rear should settle some too.

Did you measure from the center of your wheel to the bottom of the fender? Thats the preferred way to do it. That way no one gets confused.