endless rear end lowering question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrhodes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i have 2/4 KIT INSTALLED and in looking to buy the adjustable pan hard bar, rear relocation brackets. I was wondering if i needed the full rear adjustable control arms or just the uppers or lowers to correct pinion angle.

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i have 2/4 KIT INSTALLED and in looking to buy the adjustable pan hard bar, rear relocation brackets. I was wondering if i needed the full rear adjustable control arms or just the uppers or lowers to correct pinion angle.

If you're getting the adjustable pan-hard bar I would get it from core 4x4. The adjustable upper/lower rear control arms allow you to fine tune the wheel centering and pinion angle. Again core 4x4 make top notch products.
Call them up they don't have the adjustable pan-hard bar on their website....
Use coupon code HOT DAMN you'll get 5% off

Last edited:

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ive got the 2/4 belltech kit, i ordered the illicit no cut brackets from moes and illicit is a little behind on orders. Hoping to have mine Wednesday, been about 10 days.

dearchristopher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
lots of people agree that the adjustable arms don't quite do the job like the LCA brackets from illicit. Moe's keeps no cut and cut/weld brackets in stock, both will do the job to get the angle back to normal.

that being said, the Core 4x4 arms are supposed to be built worlds better than the Spohn. I know that the Spohn don't hold adjustments very well. I just took a 2/5 drop off my truck two weeks ago and went with a lift (it floods where i live) but had i kept it, my last thing to do was either arms or LCA brackets and i was leaning toward LCA brackets

Gary's Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The Illicit brackets correct the pinion angle among several other issues. I would get the Illicit brackets 1st. If your still wanting to firm up the rear handling a little more then I would get the Core control arms

Big Blue Hemi

Keep on keeping on
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 Laramie
Engine
McCaughy has a variable load spring for lowering the rear. I don't know how well the work/ride but they are out there.

OP
OP
jrhodes

jrhodes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The Illicit brackets correct the pinion angle among several other issues. I would get the Illicit brackets 1st. If your still wanting to firm up the rear handling a little more then I would get the Core control arms
thats most likely what ill be doing thanks