Error Message on Uconnect screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Gentry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDisel
I am getting an error message on the Uconnect screen "Device not supported". I have contacted Uconnect Help and they walked me through the process of disconnecting my phone and repairing it with no avail. Help indicated that I may have to wait until the software update comes out to get the problem solved. Has anyone else had this problem? I have gone through the truck to see if there is another device connected and I found non connected. What do I do next?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I am getting an error message on the Uconnect screen "Device not supported". I have contacted Uconnect Help and they walked me through the process of disconnecting my phone and repairing it with no avail. Help indicated that I may have to wait until the software update comes out to get the problem solved. Has anyone else had this problem? I have gone through the truck to see if there is another device connected and I found non connected. What do I do next?
It's becoming more common. Does it occur when your phone or other USB device gets plugged in?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Last edited: