Feedback from those installing No Splice Kill switch Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JW2 Innovations

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500
Engine
Creating this location for any feedback or questions from those installing the No Splice Kill Switch Harness. I'm putting together an installation posting for this harness and will make updates to that posting from this input where appropriate. Thanks!

scorpiontx1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
AWESOME KILL SWITCH!!!! I finally had time to install switch and it was so easy the way you made them. The harness and connections were very professionally made. I chose the round rocker switch and it took about thirty minutes to install. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Just one more step to keep my RAM safe. Thanks again Mike

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes, excellent design, put my rocker switch in my deep well below info center!
Thanks again Mike, People get this Mod you can save yourself from a theft.

As much as I'd like to share my ideas for the switch type and where I have it hidden, I won't be posting that information online.

I won't even share that with my dealership, I just informed them that I have a switch and contact me if they have any problems. :cool:

Last edited:

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As much as I'd like to share my ideas for the switch type and where I have it hidden, I won't be posting that information online.
Wow, Sorry for sharing my idea, do you really think someone is going online to see where people are putting theft retirant devices!!!

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow, Sorry for sharing my idea, do you really think someone is going online to see where people are putting theft retirant devices!!!

I truly appreciate the sharing of ideas and it's one element of this forum that makes it invaluable.

Almost every interaction I've experienced here has been very positive and this gives me a renewed faith that many humans are good people.

On the other side of the coin, there are literally thousands of members I haven't had any interaction with and how many more visitors?

Thinking about the laws of averages, I can't imagine that everyone visiting this site is the same quality of human that I've had the pleasure of virtually meeting.

Social media forums are notorious for being exploited for nefarious agendas. I wish it were different but accept that as a reality of the times.

Last edited:

JETHRO81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I truly appreciate the sharing of ideas and it's one element of this forum that makes it invaluable.

Almost every interaction I've experienced here has been very positive and this gives me a renewed faith that many humans are good people.

On the other side of the coin, there are literally thousands of members I haven't had any interaction with and how many more visitors?

Thinking about the laws of averages, I can't imagine that everyone visiting this site is the same quality of human that I've had the pleasure of virtually meeting.

Social media forums are notorious for being exploited for nefarious agendas. I wish it were different but accept that as a reality of the times.

You are a 1000% correct

JETHRO81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Maybe I'm a bit crazy from my former troubled youth syndrome but I won't even tell the dealership where or how my kill system works. :cool:

So you too went the same route but my youth ended a few years later when I got tired of the same ol ********. But you are absolutely correct. I wouldn’t tell anybody. Especially the dealership pieces of **** most of them sometimes but I’m in New York Long Island actually so I get the best of all the worlds in this son of a ***** be safe