Floor board lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Will Allen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Trying to get an idea that if I wanted to tap into a fuse using an “add a fuse” to wire in some LED lights to illuminate the floor boards, what would be a good fuse to use? They are tiny, low voltage LEDs but they’ll put off enough light at night to help see into the floorboards.
Thank for any and all info.

2018 Rebel.

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Haven't done it. But if you haven't already.
I would try to search for the fuse diagram.
There is couple on this site and another site, and random google areas.

I would think it depends how/when you want the lights to come on. and/or stay on.

On my 2021 Rebel. There is tiny little light that comes on when I open the doors.
Underneath on the driver side. next to OBD connection.
Might not want to slice the wires. But if you are careful. you could look around to see which fuse that is running off.

There is also the ACC fuse which depending what your fuse box looks like. could be bottom right corner Fuse 10.

OP
OP
Will Allen

Will Allen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haven't done it. But if you haven't already.
I would try to search for the fuse diagram.
There is couple on this site and another site, and random google areas.

I would think it depends how/when you want the lights to come on. and/or stay on.

On my 2021 Rebel. There is tiny little light that comes on when I open the doors.
Underneath on the driver side. next to OBD connection.
Might not want to slice the wires. But if you are careful. you could look around to see which fuse that is running off.

There is also the ACC fuse which depending what your fuse box looks like. could be bottom right corner Fuse 10.
Yeah. I’ve been looking around on some fuse box pictures to see what’s up and where. Kinda want them on and stay on especially when it’s night time and dark inside the truck

PaleFlyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did your '18 not come with them?

My '18 has front floorboard lights from factory.

You should have the wiring present for the Dodge lights either way for front and rear, so at most an extension pigtail, and then the lights. The dodge lights with an LED 194 bulb are actually pretty solid.