Flowmaster 817568

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hookie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Will i get any added HP with a Flowmaster 817568 install?

Last edited:

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Will i get any added HP with a Flowmaster 817568 install?

Not enough to notice. Leaving your gas engine with the stock tune in stock air cleaner while doing an aftermarket exhaust is not going to give you much of anything besides sounding good.

But that is still plenty enough reason to do it IMO.

A Truck is simply that....a truck. If you want to make it fast you need to get a programmer as well as doing a few other things including an FULL exhaust system...... (headers too) and in my opinion it needs to be straight through design if you’re looking for power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As mentioned above not much of a gain here but will improve sound. We have these in stock and can offer a forum discount on this or any other item. Message me for a quote!

Reactions: U&A
OP
OP
Hookie

Hookie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I am running cold air intake and tuned with Pulsar Edge.

Last edited:

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
When I put a aftermarket muffler on my truck I cant say I got more power but you could tell the motor ran better, it just felt smoother through the power band and had better snap.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Buy what from Nick?

ANYTHING LOL

My recommendation is to look into a straight thru muffler as opposed to a chambered muffler. If you are going to see any gains at all it will be from a straight thru design. Chambered mufflers may or may not flow better than stock but straight thrus will definitely outflow stock and chambered