Fog lights quit working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wester425

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok guys,
I have a 2012 Limited and my fogs have all of the sudden quit on me. As far as I can tell, there is no fuse for them. Does anyone have any insight on this issue?? Thanks.

Hemi305

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi guys, decided to add to this thread instead of creating a new one. i have a 2012 Ram Sport 5.7. I have always had HID lights on headlights and fog lights. Since new (8 years), i've had HIDs and always used Xentec HIDs. I noticed the other day that my driver fog light would turn on and after about 30 seconds turn off. I know it was the bulb so i decided to change out the whole fog light set. Now i installed the new ones and the driver side fog light wont work. I've switched them around and its not the lights i ordered, the passenger side works with both ballasts and bulbs. Anyone know if there is a fuse or relay i could look at and maybe the answer lies there?