Foxbox Dual 12’s Aplines Tampa, closed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dual 12 Ported Foxbox, will include the spacers needed to fit under the seat as well. This is the latest version with cupholders as well.

Subwoofers are the dual 4 ohm Type S newest models. They use the same motor and suspension as the old Type R's. They match the box specs almost perfectly. They dig real low, they were ran hard when the baby wasnt in the truck. I wont lie but always had a subsonic on them to keep them from cooking. You can test them if you have an amp in your vehicle to setup I dont mind. I have nothing to hide and they are available.

I ran them off a Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 which I might sell if the offer is right as a set.

Local pickup only, no way Im shipping this.

I take cash, venmo, cash app, and paypal.

ec84c3bb3f236fd19ea5b33eea9cca6c.jpg

Last edited:

ilovemyramlaremie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Nice set up!! Why are you selling it?
Been wanting 12s for my truck, how good are the alpine subs for hard pounding bass? Are they muddy at high volume,tight,since it’s a ported box

OP
OP
W

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They beat the tar out of me for a long time. They are clean all the way up in the volume arena. They need a good 6-700 watt rms at 1 ohm to be happy. I had 3x that power level but my amp was cranked way down. In the truck they virtually dispersed under the seat and man they made their presence known at full power. I wasnt a fan of the Alpines when I first got them, and thats documented somewhere on this forum, once i got some heat in them and broke them in they really came alive.

Why am I selling, the 10 month old baby has too much stuff I need to start keeping in the cab.

Too bad you are so far away.

cwirth7

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Rebel 5.7
This is a hell of a deal. If I were closer, Id be arranging pickup!

Ramitiner

U.S. ARMY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
WOULDVE DEF SNAGGED THAT UP...ITS LIKE GETTING A DISCOUNT ON THE BOX AND GETTING THE SUBS FOR FREE!!!

OP
OP
W

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No local offers even, if you don’t want the speakers still make an offer?

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 eco
Damn, that is a hell of a deal. That enclosure is worth the $200+ it normally sells offering fantastic sound for our trucks. My old school alfasonik subs pound hard in that box.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wish you would ship!! I would snag in a heart beat. Would you separate the subs and amp and ship?

OP
OP
W

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
By time I ship it, the price straight from FOX would likely be better. Its a Heavy pig

OP
OP
W

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It is if someone were to come get it very soon. I plan to install it in 2 weeks. This weekend is my daughter birthday, so next weekend its going in the new Ram

purcell1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Hmmm Canadian here coming to Tampa Thursday. I wonder if I would have room to take this home with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
W

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hmmm Canadian here coming to Tampa Thursday. I wonder if I would have room to take this home with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crap, I forgot to kill the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.