Frustrated with Warranty Response

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNG123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins
Help please. We were coming home from Florida to Oklahoma and our Dodge Ram 3500 HO with 11000 miles stalled and completely lost power while on a busy 2 lane highway. We were towing a 40 ft 5th wheel. After 3 hours in the hot Texas heat; on the side of the road,we finally were towed. Our 5th wheel is currently in a tow yard and we are staying in a low budget hotel. Tomorrow will be 4 days and “they won’t be able to look at it until then”. I cannot get a corporate number for Chrysler. The warranty people state that they might pay for some of the rental car but none of the motel. We need to get our RV home. Any suggestions?

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Call your Automobile Club Agent

i carry their Premier Plan

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Help please. We were coming home from Florida to Oklahoma and our Dodge Ram 3500 HO with 11000 miles stalled and completely lost power while on a busy 2 lane highway. We were towing a 40 ft 5th wheel. After 3 hours in the hot Texas heat; on the side of the road,we finally were towed. Our 5th wheel is currently in a tow yard and we are staying in a low budget hotel. Tomorrow will be 4 days and “they won’t be able to look at it until then”. I cannot get a corporate number for Chrysler. The warranty people state that they might pay for some of the rental car but none of the motel. We need to get our RV home. Any suggestions?
Is this the Chrysler extended warranty?

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Try a service like this. Will cost you and probably not reimbursable, but will get you home where you can reset and figure things out. Sorry, know what a pain it can be. Same kind of thing happened to me in NC. Lost power but coasted down hill to exit and struggled into motel parking lot. Can't remember what it was.

Panaman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just had something similar happen. Blew an air shock on my 1500 coming back from Colorado towing a trailer with 3 motorcycles on it. My truck only has 3800 miles on it and ram customer service was about as helpful as a wart on my ass

OP
OP
B

BNG123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins
Agree! They are very vague and provided very little information.