Gauge pods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jk6672

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
I need to add an EGT and Boost gauge on my 3500. I’ve never seen them in person, so I’m asking which ones look better, the Autometer pillar or column pods?

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm pretty partial to the pillar look myself.

Have you checked out the Banks digital gauge? It should let you put up one gauge pod and see whatever you want.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
That’s a personal preference,kinda like which muffler you should use . will the column one bloke anything behind it ?seems like the Pilar would draw your eyes to it as it’s in your direct field of vision where the column is a bit less standoutish , my own language.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I looked at the column mount but thought the steering wheel would block it partially. I went with the pillar pod. I did a single pod for my wideband. The digital pods like the banks idash allow you to show multiple data points which is nice for what you are asking as it’s small and cleaner looking than a dual pod mount.

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I looked at the column mount but thought the steering wheel would block it partially. I went with the pillar pod. I did a single pod for my wideband. The digital pods like the banks idash allow you to show multiple data points which is nice for what you are asking as it’s small and cleaner looking than a dual pod mount.
What pillar mount did you use?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio