Wideband o2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Took me long enough to finally install this. Had it for over a year sitting in my garage. Plx wideband in the single a pillar gauge pod. Yes. The welds are crap. That’s what happens when you use stainless flux core and a harbor freight welder. Nobody local wanted to weld it for me so I decided to do it myself.

Attachments

• 28875198-868F-4AC9-9B36-078DA9DA82C8.jpeg
    28875198-868F-4AC9-9B36-078DA9DA82C8.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 34
  • A2615F56-6672-49FF-A434-FB3BA78A1A2B.jpeg
    A2615F56-6672-49FF-A434-FB3BA78A1A2B.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 34

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
You're running the HP tuner set up for tuning and monitoring, yeah? Did you run an output from your AFR gauge for logging data? If so, what output type did you use, like a 0 - 5v to the HPT dongle or a signal to an OBD2 pin?

That **** (b.u.n.g) weld ain't all bad, it's stick'n, not leaking, AND you used stainless weld metal. Those three criteria met, it's a win. Lol

I was a lazy puke and pulled B1S2, then put B1S1 in that port then stuck my Bosch AFR in the B1S1 port. My AFR worked well but the truck wasn't going into closed loop so I had to reverse it. My truck's mpg is low enough I don't need open loop all the time. She drank like she just turned 21.

Did you drop your midpipe to add the port or with it on truck?

Spsully

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I dont know where in Florida you are, but I damn sure would have welded it for you. Though to be fair, I have no stainless roll currently. That will change VERY soon as I am going to need it for my exhaust work and wideband

OP
OP
crazykid1994

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You're running the HP tuner set up for tuning and monitoring, yeah? Did you run an output from your AFR gauge for logging data? If so, what output type did you use, like a 0 - 5v to the HPT dongle or a signal to an OBD2 pin?

That **** (b.u.n.g) weld ain't all bad, it's stick'n, not leaking, AND you used stainless weld metal. Those three criteria met, it's a win. Lol

I was a lazy puke and pulled B1S2, then put B1S1 in that port then stuck my Bosch AFR in the B1S1 port. My AFR worked well but the truck wasn't going into closed loop so I had to reverse it. My truck's mpg is low enough I don't need open loop all the time. She drank like she just turned 21.

Did you drop your midpipe to add the port or with it on truck?
Unfortunately no. I still have the Diablo tuner. And yea. I’m only getting 13mpg. Lol. When I swap the cam or do the 6.4 bge swap I plan on swapping to hp tuners. I’ll have to see how to tie that in. And I left it in the truck but loosened it so I could rotate it as needed
I dont know where in Florida you are, but I damn sure would have welded it for you. Though to be fair, I have no stainless roll currently. That will change VERY soon as I am going to need it for my exhaust work and wideband
West palm beach. I’m up towards central Florida every once in a while off-roading in citrus.

Last edited:

Spsully

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
West palm beach. I’m up towards central Florida every once in a while off-roading in citrus.

Im over in Port St Lucie every so often to see my dad. But definitely next time you come wheeling, let me know. Doubt I'd take truck out, but the Rhino dont care. And like I said, I'm down to help to with almost any project. I sold off a bunch of tools but still have a full set of everything I would need to open my own shop. Have all kinds of welding cutting tools, all sorts of woodworking tools, a forge/knife making set up, 3d printer soon to be a cnc etc. OH YEAH....I have an electric gantry in my garage. :headbang:

maybe I should do a build thread on my garage/shop. LOL

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I'm gonna start calling you BubbleGum, just gotta give you a hard time Khris,lol. If it's not leaking that's all that matters :waytogo:

Spsully

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
True story about my neighbor and welding.

He was making a bumper for his buggy and the weld looked like absolute garbage. Held good enough for the application but no way anyone should ever see it. So he ground it down, put a perfect stack of dimes in RTV and painted over it. Nobody ever knew.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357