Got my new White Knuckle sliders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adventurebound

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Ram-Bro's. Just got my new sliders. If your wondering why they charge so much for shipping, check out the crate they come in. Straight up fork lift material right there. Had them drop shipped to SIAI's freight dock and took my trusty(?) Harbor Freight trailer to pick them up....now who want to come over and help me install them...lol

Seriously thought they look to be very well constructed and arrived without a scratch on them. Why White Knuckle? I live close by and shipping was relatively reasonable. Based off what I've read, and in my opinion based off shipping, if you live on the West Coast -White Knuckle, East Coast - Maple Sliders....they both will get the job done and are built solid.

IMG_20201215_161900571.jpg

IMG_20201215_194519444_HDR.jpg

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep! I had mine delivered to a friends business, he fork trucked them into the bed of my truck, and I drove home and installed them all by myself. Just me a many beers. Good times!

TerrysWagon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Have my order in on a pair of WKS. Shipping to the Midwest was just over $300! Now I see why. Poor delivery guy, I’m having them shipped to my house.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Big fan of mine. I actually just retorqued all the bolts the other night because they had loosened and were rubbing on the cab. I don’t have any kick out bars and mine were heavy enough. Good luck!