Group Buy- New Extang Solid Fold ALX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RealTruck

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Ram Forum!

Most of you are familiar with the Solid Fold 2.0 tonneau cover that has been very popular over the years. This month we are releasing the new and improved version which is the Extang Solid Fold ALX! This cover offers unrivaled weather protection and is one of the most durable hard folding covers on the market!

Here are some Key Features to look forward too-​
  • Secure Rotary Release System uses a simple “twist & lift” function to open and close the cover without the use of tailgate clamps​
  • Durable 1-inch thick EnduraShield panels resist dents, scratches, and UV induced fading while also being capable of supporting 600 lbs. of evenly distributed weight​
  • Hard polymer rubber corners, hinge caps, and snap-on perimeter seals keep out virtually all elements​
  • Attractive Matte Black Textured finish applied over an aircraft-grade aluminum frame​
  • Jaw Grip clamps for easy installation​
  • Maximum Strength 5-year Warranty​

We are also opening up a group buy starting 3/14 with an extra special price for the first 10 orders put through!

Please check out the Install guide and photos below!
https://extang.com/images/Install_guide/EX_Solid_Fold_ALX_Standard_Install_9-6-22.pdf

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

If you have any questions email or PM and we are happy to help!
You can PM us here at @RealTruck or email [email protected]

Last edited:
OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
We are opening up a group buy starting 3/14 with an extra special price for the first 10 orders put through!

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi, I'm looking to order some HUSKY LINERS X-ACT CONTOUR FLOOR LINERS for my 2023 1500 Limited Crew Cab

Are their any discount codes available if I order from your website?

Thanks!

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to order some HUSKY LINERS X-ACT CONTOUR FLOOR LINERS for my 2023 1500 Limited Crew Cab

Are their any discount codes available if I order from your website?

Thanks!
Pm sent!