Has anyone sold their Transforce tires?

Discussion in 'Heavy Duty' started by ESToys, Nov 9, 2018.

1. ESToys

ESToys Junior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    I just got my truck last Saturday.

It is in the shop getting the LineX today and the tonneau will be installed tomorrow. The only other big thing I am looking at is tires. I will daily drive this and do some traveling out in the west. St. Louis gets snow from time to time and you never know at high elevation out west what will happen. Everything I have read says these Transforce AT's are terrible in the snow. I am thinking on going with the GY Duratracs as I had the ligth duty ones on a jeep a while back. The question is should I try to sell the OEMtires? They will have less than 1000 miles on them. I was thinking if I can get $400 for the set that would offset the Goodyears to about $1000. If you've sold yours, is $400 a realistic number? If I have to go less than that, I may just keep them in the garage and offer them with the truck whenever it comes time to replace it.

Thanks for your help!

2. warwickram

warwickram Junior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    I sold my tires and rims with about 100 miles on them for 1100$$.got tires and rims that I wanted for 1600$,so out of pocket was about 500$.not bad

3. stoney

stoney Senior Member

Ram Year:
    2015 | 2500 SLT CC
    Engine:
    6.4L w/ 4:10
    Sold mine as well, think it was a year later though, sold easy.... but don't recall the price.

4. McBroom

McBroom U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000 Military Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 6.4L
    I’ve got my transforce tires for sale listed at $600 for the set of 5 wheels,tires,lugnuts,center caps,tpms. All mounted n balanced.
    I ain’t had a single bite on them. I guess it’s because they’re 8 hole and chrome clad wheels. Idk.
    I thought $120 each wasn’t bad. Tires have less than 1500 miles on them. 100% tread.

I Love my 18 Ram 2500HD 4x4 CC
    Blue Streak Pearl off-road

5. dlromo

dlromo Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 6.4
    Those LT Transforce AT's are a dime a dozen around here, had to go down to $400 w\wheels, caps, and nuts to get them out of my garage.

6. R.D.J.

R.D.J. Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    6.4 HEMI
    My truck had 34 kms on the odometer when the Transforces flew the coop in trade of some Toyo M/T tires. Smell you later!

7. Big Terry

Big Terry Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    6.7 CTD
    I'm debating selling mine... But since I plan to trade up in the next couple of years, I'm thinking of keeping the stock tires and wheels to put back on the truck at trade-in time because I know I'll get more for my Fuels with Cooper ATPs on offerup than I will for the stockers, when trade time comes around.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

8. ESToys

ESToys Junior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Thanks for all the replies. It looks like my fears were real about the limited sale possibilities. I may just run them on craigslist for $400 firm and if I don't get a bite quickly, I'll keep them to add to the deal when I need to sell the truck.

9. Firebird

Firebird Senior Member

Ram Year:
    2018 Ram 2500
    Engine:
    Hemi 6.4
    I've sold the Transforce tires only from 3 of my heavy duty's for $450 each time

10. ripping r

ripping r Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    6.4 HEMI
    I am surprised more people dont like them. I really like mine. probleby will put them on again when these ones where out.

reek likes this.