Header leaking Remflex gaskets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CincyRam1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2008 5.7, shorty headers, have an exhaust leak drivers side. No broken bolts. Been reading about the Remflex gaskets and wondering if those will solve the problem, I know they work well on stock manifolds.

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have a 2008 5.7, shorty headers, have an exhaust leak drivers side. No broken bolts. Been reading about the Remflex gaskets and wondering if those will solve the problem, I know they work well on stock manifolds.
What brand Gaskets are you currently using?

What type of material are they made from?

OP
OP
CincyRam1

CincyRam1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Headers where on the truck when I got it, they are wrapped and I don't know the brand of header or gasket. I've had the truck about 6 months, leak started about a month ago.

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Headers where on the truck when I got it, they are wrapped and I don't know the brand of header or gasket. I've had the truck about 6 months, leak started about a month ago.
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/bbk-1405/make/dodge

I have used these gaskets multiple times and I have had very good luck with them. I use them on almost all of my builds mainly because they are readily available and their price point is good.