Headlamp question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rampage6901

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I drive a 01 ram sport 1500, i was wondering if they have any conversion kits so i can switch to the laramie slt headlamps? Theres not really any aftermarket options for the sport models that i can find

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There was some excellent information and write ups about the 2nd generation headlights in the Turbo Diesel Register Forum. Not sure if you can access the search in the TDR forum w/o being a member, but there was tons of info about the subject. I love the 2nd gen trucks, so good luck with your project.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Stick to the sport headlamps unless you plan on building an aftermarket bi-xenon projector setup.

Aftermarket lights are GARBAGE. You have one of the best lighting options already. Either polish the lenses or get new sport lamps and put in Phillips Extreme-Vision bulbs. Crystal Visions are good too but they sacrifice a little bit of output for a tad whiter light

OP
OP
Rampage6901

Rampage6901

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Stick to the sport headlamps unless you plan on building an aftermarket bi-xenon projector setup.

Aftermarket lights are GARBAGE. You have one of the best lighting options already. Either polish the lenses or get new sport lamps and put in Phillips Extreme-Vision bulbs. Crystal Visions are good too but they sacrifice a little bit of output for a tad whiter light

Yea i just went ahead and replaced them with the stock ones lol

Daniel J

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello, has anyone built a set of projector lights for their 02 ram ? I have a new set of aftermarket projectors, which are junk. And an older set of morimoto projectors that works perfectly. Anyone have any input?