Hello, I have a 2019 Dodge Ram Limited with air suspension and I want to put a 3inch leveling kit on my truck what do I do.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keithivy62

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7Hemi
Hello, I have a 2019 Dodge Ram Limited with air suspension and I want to put a 3inch leveling kit on my truck what do I do.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
First off, you dont have a Dodge at all LOL. They quite making trucks over a decade ago.

Anyway, i have never seen a 3” kit for the air suspension. Lots of people change out the links for a little lift, which tricks the truck into thinking it needs to be higher for each of the height settings. The smallest actual lift i have seen for the air suspension is 4”.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
BDS is the only kit I would use. That being said if you swap out for a quality spring suspension you will be happier longer. Air suspensions are all a ticking time bombs waiting to fail. It gets expensive when they do fail. (I own a suspension shop so I’ve handed people bills that could have bought the best kits on the market)