Help needed on part number!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snookslammer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I need an ecodiesel owners help on the name of the relay box the is on drivers side of truck between battery and the windshield. It has just a few relays and square fuse bricks. I'm looking for a part number to replace the cover off of it. This is not the fuse box cover. Please help with a part number.20191105_183710.jpg

OP
OP
Snookslammer

Snookslammer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Found the part number. 68298467AA

THANKS for all your help apparently either no one cares to try to help anyone or this forum is dead. It's okay I got it Thanks again for all the help. Or hell well lack of.

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Just now saw this thread. Sorry

OP
OP
Snookslammer

Snookslammer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Quite alright. Thought this was a dead forum. At least I know you are around. Genuine Thanks Kapt I'll give it a go for a while before jumping ship. Was worried as it looks like a really well made site. Guess just a slight inactive time.

woofie2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 v6
I have looked on several parts diagrams, cannot seem to locate the part myself, need to look in my truck I guess.

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Quite alright. Thought this was a dead forum. At least I know you are around. Genuine Thanks Kapt I'll give it a go for a while before jumping ship. Was worried as it looks like a really well made site. Guess just a slight inactive time.
This particular section is kinda slow at times. The Fourth Gen section is quite active. It's a cool forum. Don't jump ship yet :)

OP
OP
Snookslammer

Snookslammer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Yes whomever created and maintains the forum site has done a phenomenal job of layout and easy of navigation. Clearly lots of skill or time and effort to get it to this level. It reminds me of my favorite forum ADV Rider.

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
Yes whomever created and maintains the forum site has done a phenomenal job of layout and easy of navigation. Clearly lots of skill or time and effort to get it to this level. It reminds me of my favorite forum ADV Rider.
Unfortunately the ecodiesel section of this forum is still growing and some of us might not see it right away, but the general 4th gen is super active just with the mass quantity of them on the road. Sorry you didn’t end up with any help finding a part number. Hopefully you still share you questions and experience etc on this specific page again!

OP
OP
Snookslammer

Snookslammer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Of course I will. If ever there is ******* or whining posted that is just how I am at times strong personality and sarcastic ahole.

Hugearse69

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Tradesman
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel V6
I'm glad you found this. My dealer told me that they dont sell that cover separate from the wire harness. That's cover was missing off my truck when I bought it and it always drove me nuts seeing it every time I open the hood.

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk