Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott VanDyke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok. Usually i can sort things out with my vehicles. But i wasnt a dodge guy. Always had chevys. Older chevys. Until i found my 05. This baby is awesome. But, she has some issues. The first, the one that bugs me most is the intermittent hesitation thing. When it happens the engine light flashes and she chugs. Then it clears up. Light goes out. Stored code is low fuel pressure.... imagine that. So, threw some discussion swapped fuel pump. Two days later it does it again. Other issues include but not limited to: the brights indicator flickers, and the check 4wd light is on. The last one i believe i know the reason. Rear end howls and the locker indicator flashes on rear. So anything that is a fix to these? Is it seceral issues or one affecting all? Thanks in advance. Oh its my daily driver. It only gets 10.8mpg according to the display?!

BevisIII

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l hemi
since it is a truck you are unsure of the history, has the fuel filter been replace. These often get overlooked and can cause low pressure. Only thing I think it is on top of the fuel pump. So not much help

LoneWolf3574

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7