Holding back the tears...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
^^If you're having a day that you think your job is useless trying being the guy that installs blinkers on BMWs..

But seriously.. see if them things work hahahaha

petesnchz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RAM EXPRESS SINGLE CAB
Engine
Oh wow, I've been off of the forum for a little while and was catching up and I saw this. You had a nice truck man. Good luck on the new build,

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh wow, I've been off of the forum for a little while and was catching up and I saw this. You had a nice truck man. Good luck on the new build,

Hey Pete! Thanks and yes, moving on to a new project...

Hope things are going well for you, bro! :favorites13:

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice... u tinkering with that too? :favorites13:

Just a little... Fixing up some things that have been neglected: replace rear window (ofcourse), swirl-removal-polish-wax, deep clean and condition the leather seats and carpet. Then I am going to see if I can upgrade the speakers a little bit.

Mechanically this car sounds and feels like a brand new car, amazing quality. It's smooth, strong and quiet...

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
What are you going to do with it once the Jeep arrives ?

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What are you going to do with it once the Jeep arrives ?

Oh, it's not mine, lol!
I am just borrowing it from a friend while I wait for the Jeep. My friend just bought a brand new Porsche convertible, so she doesn't need two convertibles sitting around...

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Whoops sorry my bad on assuming lol, also on Diyma I have a gent pm you about what we were talking about. I hope that you don't mind and that it works out well for you two. :)

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Whoops sorry my bad on assuming lol, also on Diyma I have a gent pm you about what we were talking about. I hope that you don't mind and that it works out well for you two. :)

I don't mind at all, I appreciate it. However, I forgot to tell you that I posted them up on diyma and they sold in 30 minutes.
:jawdrop:
Edit: I just responded to greg to let him know...

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Oh wow I wonder what took so long lol, just kidding as they seem to be on fire right about now.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Kind of crazy news regarding my truck, I sold a few weeks ago...

Just got a call from the new owner, the transmission is toast and he is stranded in the middle of nowhere on his way back from Vegas. Only 10,000 miles on it.

Yikes! He must have been beating the **** out of that thing...

Last edited:

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Dang that's bad luck. Probably should a told him not to kick it down out of O.D lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dang that's bad luck. Probably should a told him not to kick it down out of O.D lol

Seriously bad luck... But 10,000 miles and it's done, that's terrible??? I babied that thing. Sure I drove "spirited", but I never did the bad stuff like the wot kick downs, etc..

Fortunately, he has money... He probably just dropped 10k on hookers and gambling this weekend, that's 3 built transmissions! Lol!

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sad thing is full boltons and those down shifts could kill it with 100 miles on it.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sad thing is full boltons and those down shifts could kill it with 100 miles on it.

Apparently... That is very sad. Knowing this, I'm kind of glad I don't have the truck anymore. That zf 8speed is the ticket, the 6 has some serious weaknesses.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Was the guy trying to hint that you were hiding a problem?

Not at all, or should I say not yet... That truck has never once had a check engine light on, been to the dealer for any repairs, or had anything less than the best care and service. The buyer recognized that... it was obvious by looking at the truck closely.

It was very fast and loud, and the suspension was almost perfectly sport tuned (for a truck)... that made it very fun to drive the **** out of it! I have a lot of self control and I know how to drive fast, yet be good to the equipment.