Homelink programing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hello,

I need help with my homelink programing. I had buttons 1 & 2 programed to my attached garage doors. When I programed them, I followed the directions and there were no problems. We just had a detached garage built and I wanted to add those garage doors, so I reset the homelink buttons and loaded the dettached garage doors and on the 3rd button I tried to load the attached garage door and it won't load. A few second after I hold both buttons (the garage door opener & Homelink) the light starts flashing fast, when I push the homelink button to operate the door, it flashes fast and doesn't work and won't reprogram unless you reset the homelink buttons. It does this on all three homelink buttons when I try to program them to the attached garage door opener (it starts flashing fast a few seconds after holding both buttons and then won't work unless I clear the system) This is the same garage door opener and remote that was loaded in homelink before I cleared the memory. I've tried multiple time and even tried the "learn" function on the garage door opener, it does the same thing every time. My garage opener doesn't have roaming codes. Any ideas?